Most simmering hate after a fight ends?

In a post fight interview backstage, Brock said he thought Mir was coming at him after the fight and thats why he squared up with him. Brock also said he knew Mir trained hard for the fight too and didnt seem to hate him. He came across like Coleman in his post fight roid rages and was relatively calm after about 10 minutes.

akz8811.gif

We all know most fighters show respect for each other after the fight, no matter what happened beforehand.

In the case of Brock’s destruction of Mir at UFC 200, was his post-fight hatred for Mir the strongest ever? Even after the fight, he was full of hate, and everyone had to calm him down. He walks over to Mir and yells, “talk all the shit you want now!”

Have any other fighters rubbed it in or continued hating the guts of their opponent like Brock did, even after beating them to a pulp?

I think Brock was pissed about gettiing cheated in the first fight. Mazagotti should never have been allowed to ref that fight, he's known Frank for a long time. He pulls Brock off when he's winning and distracted him, Frank locks up the leg and doesn't let go. Brock just set things right.

Chris Leben would’ve thrown a haymaker if a fighter screamed in his face like, even if freshly TKO’d. Imagine the mayhem if it landed...
I would do that to. Hurts my ears real bad and sends me into a rage.

We all know most fighters show respect for each other after the fight, no matter what happened beforehand.

In the case of Brock’s destruction of Mir at UFC 200, was his post-fight hatred for Mir the strongest ever? Even after the fight, he was full of hate, and everyone had to calm him down. He walks over to Mir and yells, “talk all the shit you want now!”

Have any other fighters rubbed it in or continued hating the guts of their opponent like Brock did, even after beating them to a pulp?

I'd hate someone with a horseshoe up his ass as well.

This

And it didn't stop there. The post fight presser he kept it on, telling Rockhold he got "knocked the fuck out and wasnt doing shit for months" it was beautiful - a rare flower in our times beause it was so genuinely douchey.

Haven’t read through the thread yet, but have we talked about Cowboy vs Varner? I think I remember Cowboy not wanting to bury the hatchet with Jamie after one of their WEC fights and Jamie being like wtf

Derrick Lewis tormented Browne after savagely KOing him as well

Black Beast KO'd Browne then asked where his girlfriend's "fine ass" was at.

Demolishes Brock yelling in some dude's face. TJ did that one way better anyway.

Jones made is very clear he did not like DC

Bisping's hate-on for Rivera didn't seem to go away after their fight

Wanderlei vs Arona (both of them)

Back