Most protected fighter on sherdog

Eric Spicely gets mad love on here and virtually no hate that I can recall

GSP has more white knights than most female fighters.

Manly females

Look where a my little joke about one of them got me.

Anderson Silva. Some people actually consider him the goat...

which fighter gets the most protection? Like you can’t talk badly about them or thread gets wasteland or deleted

I think Khabib is in the running for most whiteknighted fighter on this forum currently

Your threads are the only thing getting wastelanded and deleted.

Probably because they are utter shit.

Everyone saying Khabib forgets that for a year, you couldn't mention this dude without hearing fucking tiramisu jokes. Remember?
upload_2018-5-24_19-35-8.jpeg

which fighter gets the most protection? Like you can’t talk badly about them or thread gets wasteland or deleted

I think Khabib is in the running for most whiteknighted fighter on this forum currently

Your threads are the only thing getting wastelanded and deleted.

Probably because they are utter shit.

Told you so

Khabib by far.
Just see the threads when Rogan simply said that Khabib showed holes in his game against Iaquinta, people took offense and started bashing Joe.
It's like you have to believe that he's a better grappler than Maia, a better wrestler than GSP and has a better GnP than Jones or Rockhold.

Lawler and Edgar come to mind. Not in a protected sense though, both have very, very few haters.

Fedor by a country mile.

Definitely... Doesn't matter how much logic you apply to his career, Fedor loving crazies crawl out of the woodwork any time you hint that his career was not the thing of legends.

Khabib is only protected as this point because he is undefeated. Once he loses a fight, the bandwagon will shrink dramatically

Fedor haters are like flat earthers.

We know you are crazy so we have to correct you.

It would be a disservice if we let you get away with it.

We're not protecting Fedor. We're protecting you. It's for your own good.

Fedor haters are like flat earthers.

We know you are crazy so we have to correct you.

It would be a disservice if we let you get away with it.

We're not protecting Fedor. We're protecting you. It's for your own good.
Perfect example right here of how overrated the guy is.

Valentina, great fighter but super cringeworthy trash talking and isn't really all that likable aside from her fighting ability. Not saying she should be criticized for these small nitpicks but she's not as great as everyone thinks. What I don't understand is why everyone loves her so much more than Nunes even though she's not as good, nor is she as fun to watch IMO. Also, haven't been on this site all that long so this information is more going off of what I see on YouTube/Twitter.

Mousasi hands down. Dude gets severely overrated here despite being inconsistent and you can't say a bad word about him.
Agreed, everyone pretends the Shlemenko fight didn't happen.

Perfect example right here of how overrated the guy is.
Unless Fedor gets caught with PEDs there's not much you can do about it.

It's cemented. He's the GOAT.

You can argue with me, with the thread, with half the forum, maybe get some people on your side... but it wouldn't matter. It's over. You lost the war.

Back