Most Popular Name in Britain Is Now Muhammed

I disagree with the view, but the idea that it is retarded isn't well thought out imo. Why wouldn't a person have some anxiety that their culture and or the demographic composition of their country is changing very quickly? I think it is predictable given what we now about normal human behavior. Massive and fast demographic change is a surefire recipe for social disaffection and unrest.

Personally, my center of gravity is Christian, and a certain kind of colorblind take on race/culture is built into the religion (though clearly not always practiced). SO I grew up memorizing passages like this,

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

And this: "a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all."

Thus I see no more spiritual value in a wealthy, educated white man than I do in some black hood rat with out a high school diploma. But it is certainly easy to see why people with a more materialist or culture-centric view would be bothered by a large influx of people from a different language, culture, politics, race, attitude toward women, etc.
Tbh I just wanted to make that comment because it sounded funny in my head.

Carry on.
Can't imagine being this butthurt over facts.

Seek help.

I'm neither butthurt or overly concerned with kids names in the UK. Neither will I be shamed for for speaking facts.

A documented pedo, mass murdering warlord is thought to be the most perfect man to ever live, and his followers honour him by naming their firstborn after him. That's the fucked up thing, not people mocking such stone aged idiocy.
Are this triggered over people who name their kids David(committed genocide) or Joseph(married 12 year old Mary)?

Carry on.

Are this triggered over people who name their kids David(committed genocide) or Joseph(married 12 year old Mary)?
Source on Mary's age?

Man, grasping out them outrage straws.

"What, I can't work up an outrage half chub to any actual news? Well, let me take a look at baby names!"

Well it, you know, represents non-english being very prominent in England.

Carry on.

Were either one of them as big a dick as Mo? Hell, you're making a composite in an effort to reach his level of fuckery.
Do they hold the same significance as Mo?
Are those names used exclusively by followers of the God of Abraham?
Is it a tradition to name your first born Dave or Joe in any religion?
Why do you think I'm triggered?

Were either one of them as big a dick as Mo?
For sure David was
Source on Mary's age?
This one says Mary was 12-14 while Joseph was 90

Somalia needs more Blaines' and Olivers,'but England doesn't need more Mohameds'.

Change my mind.

You guys need to get out to a coast or a major city. It's fine. There are westernized Americans named Mohammad, Santos, and Liu. We all get along and play nice.

As a genuine question. Whole heartedly honest curiosity. Is the idea of different looking people getting along a concept you can't believe, or won't believe?

The very quick changes in Europe are something to keep an eye on. Other than that just gimme a frickin break with this post. I live in the United States, not frickin Siberia.

I for one welcome Britain's new Muslim overlords. The Brits deserve it for all their colonialism. I can't wait until every city is majority Muslim and shariah law is implemented across the board. They will bring God back to England. Atheists will almost certainly be purged first.
Mental illness.

I have always been sympathetic of Mexican immigration, including illegal immigration , because most Mexicans have native ancestry. So you are barking up the wrong tree if you think I am alt-rightist who only cares about preserving White demographic hegemony. I have no problem with Amerindian Mexicans dominating their ancestral lands.

Wut? Mexican natives are not native to the US lol there were a ton of other indian tribes who dwelled in this territory including the southwest who would have had a big problem with the indegenious mexicans being in their clans territitory. Simply being native or partially so gives them no moral grounds to the entitled to other natives land.

On topic i dont care if theres alot of mohammeds running around England. If they adapt to british society and become productive members of soceity then who cares. However lets not pretend. Islam currently doesnt have a higher number of violent nutjobs who have no interest in assimilating or tolerating other culrures and beliefs therefore any concern about this is not entirely unwarranted.

I see that you've given up on making your own arguments and have instead fully committed to just ankle biting superior posters.

On behalf of the entire forum, I thank you. Your childishness is much more tolerable than seeing you trying to derp your way through an argument.

Pointing out that you made yet another lame, pointless, obsessive post is childish ankle biting? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Back