Most Popular Name in Britain Is Now Muhammed

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Distinctively British isn't it chaps?
The most popular baby names in England and Wales were Oliver and Olivia for the second year running, the Office for National Statistics said. Oliver, Harry, George, Noah and Jack were the most popular names for boys and in the capital Muhammad was the go to boy's name. Muhammad also topped the ranks in Yorkshire, the West Midlands and the Humber.

Interestingly, there were three variations of Muhammad in the top 100. If combined, Muhammad, Muhammed and Mohamed would pip Oliver to the post as the overall most popular boys' name.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-year-running-Muhammad-tops-list-London.html

TjruX.jpg

One side will instant go full drama and say "UK is lost"

Other side will say it's a name with very high % in the muslim group and pretend it's normal

Man, grasping out them outrage straws.

"What, I can't work up an outrage half chub to any actual news? Well, let me take a look at baby names!"

Does that trigger you , TS?

Imagine being such a fucking pussy snowflake that you would get offended by baby names.

What a time to be alive...right wingers have gone full pussy.

Not surprising considering Muhammad (and it’s variations) is almost religiously mandated for first born boys.

Non Muslim parents have literally thousands of names to choose from. How does this shit even make the news?

Ask yourself why Arabic girls names never top the girls list.

Last edited:
Imagine being such a fucking pussy snowflake that you would get offended by baby names.

What a time to be alive...right wingers have gone full pussy.

Imagine right wingers during the influx of Irish immigrants.

"I went to the grocery store and saw two kids named Patrick! PATRICK! Smh, this country has really gone downhill. We need to get together and vote to give away all of our money to rich people."

Imagine right wingers during the influx of Irish immigrants.

"I went to the grocery store and saw two kids named Patrick! PATRICK! Smh, this country has really gone downhill. We need to get together and vote to give away all of our money to rich people."
Imagine if this guy existed back then and said this.....He would be considered a terrorist by right wingers.

C000010049-PAR-ZOOM_7d4e72a7-7cfe-40c2-bd77-98bae8990873_800x.jpg

Imagine being OK with this and just blindly going along with it out of fear.

Maybe all it means is that muslims lack imagination when it comes to baby names?

It doesn't mean that muslims are now a majority or whatever outrage you are trying to implicate here.

Maybe all it means is that muslims lack imagination when it comes to baby names?

It doesn't mean that muslims are now a majority or whatever outrage you are trying to implicate here.

Meanwhile, these same folks bitch and whine about black Americans being too inventive with their first names. "What the hell is Shaquan and Jamarcus??? Why can't they just name their kids something normal like Josh or John??? Smh, this country is really going downhill."

London is in the UK , but is not the entire UK just so we are clear what is we're getting all riled up about .

Man, grasping out them outrage straws.

"What, I can't work up an outrage half chub to any actual news? Well, let me take a look at baby names!"

you are the one grasping at straws here, you know damn well its not about babies

why you always got to be such a dishonest cunt?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that i think about it, i am not sure why i am even in this thread. I dont care about Brittain, the shit island can get overrun by muslims and get raped for all i care... Fuck the English, I am out. :D

Back