Most poignant moments in Super Hero films.

Ewww. I saw the cover art for that movie so I started to watch it but then saw it was Maggie and got about 15 minutes and just could not keep watching. I was already completely turned off by looking at her.
She's charming as hell in STRANGER THAN FICTION.

She's charming as hell in STRANGER THAN FICTION.
hqdefault.jpg
I find looking at her boner killing. I just can't do it. I mean, maybe if I squint or maybe I can dim the screen so its like having stripper lighting on. Some pretty rough girls look ok with that dim lighting. :eek:

Look listen I get wanting to be defensive about one's choices but what I'm telling you is only upside. You lose nothing if you still find her hard to look at.

Clark talking to Jon Kent on the mountain in Batman V Superman was a fantastic scene IMO. Some of the better acting I've seen from Costner, actually.

Clark talking to Jon Kent on the mountain in Batman V Superman was a fantastic scene IMO. Some of the better acting I've seen from Costner, actually.

Cool scene. I feel that Batman vs. Supes is a sort of underrated movie. The overall whole could have been significantly better than it was, but there are a lot of elements and scenes that I enjoy. I definitely have more positive than negative thought about it.

I liked the whole angle of Supes questioning his role in the world and then getting disillusioned after the Capitol Hill attack. In fact, that scene really made an impact when I first saw it. First off, I thought Holly Hunter was very solid in her small role. Second, Snyder and co. do a great job of baiting you in with the comical "Grandma's Peach Tea," only to have the look of dread on Hunter's face and then, boom. Highly unsettling.

Yondu choked me up and so did star starlords moms death.

Cool scene. I feel that Batman vs. Supes is a sort of underrated movie. The overall whole could have been significantly better than it was, but there are a lot of elements and scenes that I enjoy. I definitely have more positive than negative thought about it.

I liked the whole angle of Supes questioning his role in the world and then getting disillusioned after the Capitol Hill attack. In fact, that scene really made an impact when I first saw it. First off, I thought Holly Hunter was very solid in her small role. Second, Snyder and co. do a great job of baiting you in with the comical "Grandma's Peach Tea," only to have the look of dread on Hunter's face and then, boom. Highly unsettling.

I had pretty big problems with Man of Steel. It had elements I really enjoyed but others that ruined the film for me. It felt like someone took a great film and stepped on it. It had strong bones but in the end had liver cancer.

I didn't really enjoy Batman vs Superman at all.

I think it gets unfairly shit on too. It came out the same year as Civil War, which everyone loved, despite there being lots of similarities between the two movies.

I don't like it nearly as much as Man of Steel, but there are some really awesome moments in the movie. It's just very uneven as a whole. The warehouse scene with Batman is crazy good, and puts most fight scenes in marvel movies to shame.

I also liked the way Superman is portrayed here, not really knowing if he belongs. It adds a little depth to his character.

Have you seen the extended edition? It makes it a little long, but it improve the movie.

Batman taking the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes at the end of The Dark Knight.

Harvey was a genuinely good guy that was driven to insanity, and Batman thought it necessary to shatter his own reputation and preserve Harvey's for the betterment of the city. It's strangely one of the most heroic things any super hero has ever done. It's tragic nonetheless seeing Batman being chased by the police like a criminal after all the hell he's gone through to help the people of Gotham.

Stan Lee's cameo in Avengers 4 is going to hit me right in the Feels:(

I actually enjoy that movie though many hate it. For me it's better than Spiderman 3 and Amazing Spiderman. So I had it ranked in the middle of the pack as far as Spidey movies went- until Homecoming came out and that was clearly better than it as well.

And yea, for me, that sequence with Parker and Osborn facing off at the bell tower was pretty legit. Stakes felt much higher to me than any moment in the redundant predecessor/reboot and that part you have in the gif was rough. I mean you knew Gwen was done for as soon as Goblin grabbed her on the glider, but the way they executed it with Parker just nearly getting her and the web going taut just as the back of her head hits was messed up.

Here is something you will like. She should still be alive.

Yondu choked me up and so did star starlords moms death.

"He may have been your father, boy, but he was never yore Daddy".

Also, Yondu's funeral, with the rest of the Ravager clans suddenly turning up, symbolically making him a Ravager again in death.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back