Most painful submission?

Any crush on the back of the knee, hurts like hell if done right.

most damage? kimura or heel hook.

most pain with least damage, the facelock guillotine (aka 10 fingers choke, also seen as Cecchine's Catch Guillotine). major damage is possible like breaking the neck but you can inflict maximum pain before you inflict damage with this, plus only a moron would squirm once you've got this on so it's all your choice from there.

someguy at work knows i grapple and was talking about moves and how he used to wrestle and such and so i let him go all out in a guillotine on me. he locked it up, cranked and i just postured out. when it was my turn i did the catch guillotine and to this day he's always talking about how that was the most horrible shit of his life. good times.

When you say facelock guillotine, do you mean the grovit?

When you say facelock guillotine, do you mean the grovit?

sweet zombie jesus is this a necro record? almost 12 years on the nose?

the correct answer is the 10-finger guillotine...or oil checks....

Ok I'm flipping the script... Least painful but causes the MOST damage.

Any choke because if you don't let go...Death

There have been some old necros this past week on here. Jesus.

Most painful subs IMO are 10-finger guillotines and imperfectly applied arm triangles...especially Japanese neckties. Proper darce chokes can hurt if the person finishes with their figure-four underneath your weight. It's not nearly as bad when they slide in and finish with their figure-four on top. Sometimes high elbow guillotines hurt.

Classic side choke arm triangles where people do a figure four instead of a gable grip, and press down on your forehead? Those hurt like a bitch.

Calf and bicep slicers are pretty painful.

The Achilles crush is pretty damn painful. The one like an ankle lock but with the switched grip and you’re aiming for the juncture of the Achilles and calf muscle.

The DDS-style outside heel hook feels like your whole leg is going to pop in a series of firecracker-like explosions, so that’s fun too.

The grovit is pretty nasty as well. same with the rear face lock.

Those are the three I actually use, disregarding things like step over toehold + facelocks and stuff.

Posting in zombie thread.

Wristlocks hurt for sure

The Achilles crush is pretty damn painful. The one like an ankle lock but with the switched grip and you’re aiming for the juncture of the Achilles and calf muscle.

The DDS-style outside heel hook feels like your whole leg is going to pop in a series of firecracker-like explosions, so that’s fun too.

The grovit is pretty nasty as well. same with the rear face lock.

Those are the three I actually use, disregarding things like step over toehold + facelocks and stuff.
Oh yeah. Forgot. A proper outside heel hook makes your feet feel like that lady in Misery is breaking them.

What really takes the cake is that it's quoting an empty guest account anyways.

Yeah, but I would guess bones surrounding the throat area are vulnerable, no?

giphy.gif

fwiw your trachea is made of rings of cartilage

Back