Most painful submission?

Morgano

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
In your opinion what's the most painful submission that causes the least amount of permanent damage,?

lol triangle isn't painful...

To me:

straight arm lock
or knee bar if you hook the heel under your armpit for max leverage...goddamn.

sounds like your looking for something to hurt a sibling with or someone you know.

BTW, Bicep Slicer, Calf Cruncher, Kimura, and omoplate because you can sit up, and give them a wet willie while they cant move.

Omoplata I can sorta hold out since I'm really flexible.. but damn man, the bicep slicer hurts like a MOFO! And I can't stand more than .5 seconds of a straight arm lock.

heel hook, kneebars, armbars, and kimuras all cause a lot of serious damage if they're cranked enough to the point where they're very painful

bicep slicer and calf crunches hurt like a bitch, and while i'm not a doctor, i don't think i've ever been hurt badly from them even if they were cranked to the point of a lot of pain

An Achilles Lock on the foot with my hurt foot. It feels like turf toe, and it hurts like hell! I tapped due to the pressure on it rather than any pain on my achilles tendon...

what's the most painful submission that causes the least amount of permanent damage,?
He said most painful moves that don't cause to much permanent damage, so I don't think a number of subs mentioned apply.

I don't know how much permanent damage a slicer can do, but they sure hurt like hell.

Planning on showing someone how painful a sub can be?

Back