Most overrated former ufc champion of all time

The Croatian Sedation was well-rounded though...
To this day his gifted title "win" against Burnett pisses me off. That added to him losing outside of the UFC while UFC champ makes him the most overrated.

matt-serra-ufc-68-belt-750.jpg

Ronda Rousey is hard to argue against.. just look at joe rogan's quote about her lol
"There's a lot of guys her size she could beat, I mean, a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That's not a joke."

benson henderson. I thought he lost both fights to frankie. His only good victory was over nate diaz.

Conor’s title wins were some of the most impressive title wins ever especially against someone as dominating as Aldo.

Bisping is my choice.

It's got to be Ronda.

She looked great fighting incredibly weak competition in the fetal stages of wmma. Once she faced decent competition ( including Holly who is been anout a .500 fighter since then), Ronda looked AWFUL.

Her fight against Amanda Nunes has got to be one of the most one sided beatings in UFC championship fight history. And she should have been deducted a point for that blatant fence grab.

You're blind if you can't see Cain greatness, most overrated probably Colin

Weidman. Won first fight only because Silva acted like a fool. Second fight was a fluke. Beat older battle worn fighters and then got demolished, and stays getting demolished since.

I agree, great thread.
Cain has like 5 or 6 good names in his 12 year career's resume. That's ridiculous. Not even top 5 greatest HWs in my opinion.

I think is cain velazquez, this guy only has 16 fights in his career, fought each 2 years and became champion by beating a wwe wrestler brock lesnar. Then fought the same 2 guys(bigfoot jds) several times and lost to an old ass werdum. And joe rogan keeps saying cain is one of the greats of all time and have to be in mount rushmore of mma,shows how delusional this guy is.
I think the only interesting point here is that your rational thinking abilities are inferior to most. Cain has demonstrated to having one of the best overall skillsets in HW history and a killer record.

Best cardio in HW except the werdum fight. Great wrestler. Top notch strikier, even incorporating new techniques later on ie spinning back kick vs travis. Decent chin, recovers well.

What more can you say. You are an emotion controlled hater. A puppet to your angst.

I think the only interesting point here is that your rational thinking abilities are inferior to most. Cain has demonstrated to having one of the best overall skillsets in HW history and a killer record.

Best cardio in HW except the werdum fight. Great wrestler. Top notch strikier, even incorporating new techniques later on ie spinning back kick vs travis. Decent chin, recovers well.

What more can you say. You are an emotion controlled hater. A puppet to your angst.
He did not prove shit because only has 16 fights in his entire career if had fought more his record will have more losses, so shut up fanboy, your fat slob idol is overrated as fuck

He didn't torture Werdum. In fact he lost - and since he hasn't really beat anyone of notice except JDS (2-1) and Old Nog, I would say that Cain is probably the most overrated ever.

Not taking a win from Werdum but Cain clearly wasn't even close to his form from past fights so there is that. He has beaten JDS when he was unstoppable so that 2 wins alone are HUGE. He also wrecked prime trt bigfoot, rothwell, kongo, lesnar and fading Browne. With Cain it's not who he has beaten, its how badly he has beaten them.

Not taking a win from Werdum but Cain clearly wasn't even close to his form from past fights so there is that. He has beaten JDS when he was unstoppable so that 2 wins alone are HUGE. He also wrecked prime trt bigfoot, rothwell, kongo, lesnar and fading Browne. With Cain it's not who he has beaten, its how badly he has beaten them.
mr rousey is not a great win at this point, 40 years old oleinik beat that ass

Madman, Cain has looked the most impressive with his skill set than any other heavyweight champion in history.

Had nothing for Werdum standing or on the ground even in the first 5 minutes when he was fresh.

Back