Most overrated former ufc champion of all time

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
I think is cain velazquez, this guy only has 16 fights in his career, fought each 2 years and became champion by beating a wwe wrestler brock lesnar. Then fought the same 2 guys(bigfoot jds) several times and lost to an old ass werdum. And joe rogan keeps saying cain is one of the greats of all time and have to be in mount rushmore of mma,shows how delusional this guy is.

Anderoid Silva and Tyquill Woodley obiously.

Fighter bashing bud?

Some people actually thought conor was the best martial artist to ever exist. So he's an easy pick for me. Don't get me wrong conor is good. Casuals overrated him big time though.

I think is cain velazquez, this guy only has 16 fights in his career, fought each 2 years and became champion by beating a wwe wrestler brock lesnar. Then fought the same 2 guys(bigfoot jds) several times and lost to an old ass werdum. And joe rogan keeps saying cain is one of the greats of all time and have to be in mount rushmore of mma,shows how delusional this guy is.
Madman, Cain has looked the most impressive with his skill set than any other UFC* heavyweight champion in history.

Last edited:

To be fair Joe has a lot more credibility than you do

Joe is right ... Cain's the UFC HW GOAT
EagerFirmAsp.gif

The ladies champions who didn't defend their titles.

Cain's claim to fame is beating JDS twice in dominant fashion.

Madman, Cain has looked the most impressive with his skill set than any other heavyweight champion in history.
he did not proved it, only fought 16 times in his short career

recent history- maybe forrest griffin. well rounded, but nothing exceptional.

It's hard to disagree, many consider Cain a HW GOAT and guys like Fedor, Werdum and Big Nog have nearly as many top 10 wins as Cain has wins period so yeah he's pretty overrated. Conor was the most overrated before he lost to Khabib though.

Back