Most "Metal" Video Game Character?

<datassdom>

Came into this thread to make fun of OP's pick, but holy fuck he threw down Lubu

Mate I can't make fun of that pick are you fucking kidding me

They did sciencey programming Nerd studies of all the dynasty warrior characters and they found not only did Lubu have a 360 degree range of attack in contrast to a fuckton of characters with directional-dependent attack chains, but his upgraded chains were on average far longer than many sprint-based Dynasty Warrior special combos for maximum damage to maximum enemies en masse

Fucking OP killed it, right out the gate

Lubu is proven by science to kick more ass than any character in his game, and that is a series repeatedly filled with body counts to rival most real world major military conflicts

You played the games, too?

I just love his entrances and how other characters react to him.

"It's its .... its LUBU!!!!"

*cue badass metal/drum and bass music*

Lubu appearing on his horse.

Rex "power" Colt from Far Cry 3 : Blood Dragon. Such a badass with all the cool one liners and kick ass special moves and kickassery.

Fuck Lubu. Fuck him right in the ear.
Before Destiny 1 came out I was grinding away at DW8 with Lu Bu had to get 100 wins in a row to get a special mount probably a souped up version of Red Hare did all that without shuting off the PS4 but my damn inventory was filled up so didn't get shit. I had no ideal the Dynasty Warriors games was actually based Records of the Three Kingdoms and Romance of the Three Kingdoms it got me into watching

tumblr_o76xxyipx41u9werno1_500_by_arachnid_le_spider-daeit46.gif

tumblr_o7fp48lylb1rd31nto1_400.gif

Doom-chainsaw1.gif

fe1.gif

636005265315805187-1021557941_doom_2016-doomguy-vs-demon-in-hell.jpg

Simon Belmont is so metal that Manowar copied his look.

5618517102_3623c3cf3b_z.jpg

images

Actually, a few Twisted Metal characters could make the cut.

76edb11e3b0a8ecf5f3cd98ab4435b2c--tech-game-the-map.jpg

<datassdom>

Came into this thread to make fun of OP's pick, but holy fuck he threw down Lubu

They did sciencey programming Nerd studies of all the dynasty warrior characters and they found not only did Lubu have a 360 degree range of attack in contrast to a fuckton of characters with directional-dependent attack chains, but his upgraded chains were on average far longer than many sprint-based Dynasty Warrior special combos for maximum damage to maximum enemies en masse

Lubu is proven by science to kick more ass than any character in his game, and that is a series repeatedly filled with body counts to rival most real world major military conflicts

And Lu Bu is a real person

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lü_Bu

But even he no match for Cao Cao

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cao_Cao

Winner is Eddie from Brutal Legend
Second place: Doomguy
My candidate for third: Lo Wang

Cao Cao is a splendid leader and a military genius.

The only reason that he didn't do more in his life is because he literally died from a disease/illness.

Supposedly, Cao Cao had 25 sons.

Lü Bu asked Cao Cao, "My lord, you've lost weight. Why?" Cao Cao asked him, "How do you recognise me?" Lü Bu replied, "When I was in Luoyang, I saw you at the Wen Family Gardens." Cao Cao said, "Yes, I forgot. I lost weight because I'm depressed over not having recruited you earlier." Lü Bu said, "In the past, Duke Huan of Qi forgave Guan Zhong for injuring him earlier and even appointed Guan as his chancellor. Now, is it possible for you to allow me to do my best to serve you?" As Lü Bu had been tightly restrained, he turned to Liu Bei and said, "Xuande, you're a guest here. I'm a prisoner being tied up. Why don't you say anything to help me?" Cao Cao laughed and said, "Why do you turn to him instead of speaking directly to me?" Cao Cao had the intention of sparing Lü Bu so he ordered his men to loosen Lü's bonds. However, Wang Bi, a Registrar under Cao Cao, interrupted, "Lü Bu is a powerful foe and his allies are nearby. He shouldn't be spared." Cao Cao then said to Lü Bu, "I wanted to spare your life, but my Registrar says no. So, what should I do?"

Cao Cao had Lü Bu executed by hanging, along with Chen Gong, Gao Shun, and others. Their dead bodies were later decapitated and their heads sent to the capital Xu and then buried.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lü_Bu

The video games often try to portray Lü Bu as a "rebel even in his final moments."

"No matter how strong someone may be, if they cannot be trusted, they cannot be taken as allies."

<datassdom>

Sounds like the game is pretty unbalanced then? Is that what they are going for?

Rex "power" Colt from Far Cry 3 : Blood Dragon. Such a badass with all the cool one liners and kick ass special moves and kickassery.

actually id go for the most overly awesome 80s style. metal not so much?

Back