Most memorable TUF guys who aren't well known today

MarkHematominick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just curious who comes to mind when remembering the guys who will ONLY be remembered from their time on TUF. I remember Andy Wang for being the crybaby, obviously Julian Lang just wants to bang, and I can't remember the name of the guy on an earlier season, who decided to skip training to go get a voluntary enema to help cut weight.
Any other semi-notables for fun's sake?

DAGGER

34g7bps.jpg

Just curious who comes to mind when remembering the guys who will ONLY be remembered from their time on TUF. I remember Andy Wang for being the crybaby, obviously Julian Lang just wants to bang, and I can't remember the name of the guy on an earlier season, who decided to skip training to go get a voluntary enema to help cut weight.
Any other semi-notables for fun's sake?
Enema guy is Gabe Ruediger

gaberuediger.jpg

GABE-vs-WHALE_CAKE.gif~c200

gabe-ruediger-body.png

Luke Cummo, people thought he was the weak seed out of all of the contestants on the show due to his appearance and nerdy personality...
Cummo was actually pretty good and his ground game was solid.
I remember him saying he does a 24 hour fast before/after weigh-ins fighting without eating any foods prior which I found interesting.
luke-cummo-where-are-they-now-ufc-video.jpg

Last edited:
Luke Cummo, people thought he was the weak seed out of all of the contestants on the show due to his appearance and nerdy personality...
I remember him saying he does a 24 hour fast before/after weigh-ins fighting without eating any foods prior which I found interesting.
He's also legitimately crazy.

Cummo apparently has a youtube channel where he shows holds & talks about pizzagate conspiracy.

Oh so many extreme losers like Junie, that James guy that got kicked out of the finale for the drunken rampage, the "let me bang bro" guy, Gabe "let them eat cake" Rudiger... So many to choose from. No wonder the show is supposedly having ratings issues.

Zak Jensen from TUF 10, the guys who jerked off in the shower, didn't clean up and got called out in front of everyone by Wes Sims , and then got locked in the bathroom by James mcSweeney.
Remember; the guy who was picked last, even after the camera dude (good ol' Rampage).

And then picked on by everyone, according to several members of the season, he was a weirdo who from the first day talked about the incident that got him arrested after the show ended
(some rich college kid Jensens was working for as a bodyguard died in Mexico under his guard)
and everyone was uncomfortable around him.

"I STEPPED INTO A POOL OF LITTLE JENSENS"©Sims

Anistavio Medeiros, the last pic (and he was butthurt about it all season) from TUF Brasil 1 (Wanderlei vs Vitor) was so annoying, he acted like a TUF 1 contestant for the whole season, pissing off pretty much everyone with his unfunny pranks.

I mean TUF had been running for 6 years or so, fewer contestants acted like that anymore...
In the last episode, before the good-bye party, everyone in the house ganged up on him, tied him up and left him somewhere so they could enjoy that time instead of having to deal with Medeiros' bullshit one last time.

Also from this season, Daniel Sarafian (Demian Maia's student at the time IIRC) gets a honorable mention (even if he was a finalist, and also got into the UFC, he did poorly and got released).
Bragging to everyone that he was easily tapping Babalu (one of Wanderlei's grappling coaches) unconscious during training (with no witnesses of course), only to face the heat: Babalu and Dida were not happy.

It's a bitch move to brag about "victories" in sparring, but when it's exaggerated (like Babalu claimed) it's even worse, especially for brazilians.

Jeremy May. He did something weird like call Jesse Taylor a jew and it almost caused a fight in the house. Then I believe he messed with Matt Brown's chew after Brown specifically told him to not touch it. This ensued when they got matched up in the first round.

MattBrown.gif

Jeremy May. He did something weird like call Jesse Taylor a jew and it almost caused a fight in the house. Then I believe he messed with Matt Brown's chew after Brown specifically told him to not touch it. This ensued when they got matched up in the first round.

MattBrown.gif

Called Taylor a "k!ke bitch" as I recall and put lemon juice in Brown's chew. He was not popular.

About 1 year ago I read an article from Chuck Mindenhall I believe. About Cummo living in a cabin in the woods

That guy who trained under/with Matt Serra, was decent at bjj iirc, Serra picked him for his team but ended up quitting the show before he even fought, lol.

the poor guy that wanted to fight rampage after he kept making fun of his moobs

That guy who trained under/with Matt Serra, was decent at bjj iirc, Serra picked him for his team but ended up quitting the show before he even fought, lol.

Joey Scarola or something like that? I remember thinking what a bitch.

You're getting Jason Thacker from season 1 and Luke Cummo from season two confused.

Kyacey Uscola.

I wanted him to ko that Jaymie "'Chosyn 1" Yager guy so bad. Too bad that fight never happened...

Yager was my most disliked fighter on tuf ever.

Back