most likely to fall from grace first?

GSP, he looked awful in his last fight, and if it had gone on any longer Diaz would have made him tap out to strikes, AGAIN.

Silva unfortunately...his win streak depends a lot on speed and his age will eventually come in to play.

I REALLY hate to say it because he's one of my favorite fighters ever but I'd have to say Anderson Silva. Then GSP.

I think Silva he has been the closest to being dethroned.

Jones.

He's in a deeper division with much better fighters. They are hell bent on exposing his weakness, and he has weaknesses like anyone else.

Anderson can dominate the likes of Weidman or Bisping all day.
GSP has stiffer challenge in Hendricks and Condit, but he's still far above the competition.

Jones has serious threats from Machida, Gustaffson, Mousasi, Glover, and maybe Cormier. In my view, each one is crafty enough to figure out a weakness. Especially Mousasi, who gets written off due to his Muhammad Lawal L'n'P loss.

GSP has more dangerous contenders nipping at his heels the Silva or Jones so I will go with GSP as the first one to be defeated of the three.

i think the most dangerous opponents for each will be: Cormier for Jones. Vitor or Mousasi for Silva. Maia for GSP (if he can get him down)

GSP, he looked awful in his last fight, and if it had gone on any longer Diaz would have made him tap out to strikes, AGAIN.

Hahaha.

GSP was still much more active in the later rounds than your boy Nick Diaz (you're either a Diaz apologist or a GSP hater - perhaps you're even both) and there was no way Diaz was finishing GSP. Not with a volume of ... 11 significant strikes landed in the 5th round (and the same number in the 4th round) when GSP was landing more than double that amount each round. GSP even had a TD and a pass in the fifth, while Nick did ... next to nothing.

Again, please refresh my memory - how many wins over top five guys does your boy have?

*crickets*

GSP will retire after Hendricks.

Save it and bump it when it happens in his post fight speech.

Win or lose he is retiring.

I think he retires soon. His heart isn't in it anymore.

Well the obvious choice is Silva, at his 38.
GSP hasn't really impressed me in his latest fights with Diaz and Condit, I think age and injuries are starting to cash in.

Jones is still a dominant champion in a division where the top 5 is well over 30 and either past or coming out of their prime (Shogun, Machida, Hendo) and the newcomers are too mediocre for Jones (Davis, Bader, Glover, Gust)

I'm confident that as long as Jones stays at LHW he'll go undefeated for a long time.

GSP has a pretty big threat in Johny Hendricks but I still think he'll end up winning. He's probably gonna make it a wrestling match and win a close decision.

Anderson is my favorite fighter but I think out of the 3 dominant champions he is the least well-rounded and the fact he's the oldest doesn't help either.

What did Diaz do in the 25 minutes that he was dominated by GSP to show that he was gonna make him tap to strikes if the fight went longer?

Edit: just noticed your user name

What did Diaz do in the 25 minutes that he was dominated by GSP to show that he was gonna make him tap to strikes if the fight went longer?

Edit: just noticed your user name

Keep in mind that that guy is also the author of this gem: "If Brock never got sick he's still be champ."

It's wrong on so many levels...

GSP. He isn't hungry anymore and his timing is not what it used to be. Silva is pushing 40 so I don't know.

GSP has the tougher line of contendors in his division and has shown more vulnerability than either of the other two.

Hendricks and a rematch against Condit (hell, any of the top-10 in WW) are much tougher matchups for GSP than anything Jones or Silva will face any time soon.

Back