Most likely not to end in a finish? - Dillashaw vs. Mighty Mouse or Cyborg vs. Nunes?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think there are some fights that you believe are going to end in a finish because one or both of the fighters has proven KO power or fight ending subs. I thought Cyborg was going to TKO Holm but Holm was just too damn durable. I thought Ngannou was gonna finish Stipe or vice versa.....ended in a 5 round decision.

Dillashaw vs. Mighty Mouse and Cyborg vs. Nunes appear to be two fights that are going to happen once the small contractual details get worked out and they both appear to be barn burners. Amanda and Cyborg both have proven power in their hands, same with TJ and Demetrious Johnson.

So, which fight is most likely to end in a finish: Dillashaw vs. Mighty Mouse or Cyborg vs. Nunes?

I think there are some fights that you believe are going to end in a finish because one or both of the fighters has proven KO power or fight ending subs. I thought Cyborg was going to TKO Holm but Holm was just too damn durable. I thought Ngannou was gonna finish Stipe or vice versa.....ended in a 5 round decision.

Dillashaw vs. Mighty Mouse and Cyborg vs. Nunes appear to be two fights that are going to happen once the small contractual details get worked out and they both appear to be barn burners. Amanda and Cyborg both have proven power in their hands, same with TJ and Demetrious Johnson.

So, which fight is most likely to end in a finish: Dillashaw vs. Mighty Mouse or Cyborg vs. Nunes?

Which is heavier, an elephant or a dog?

Cyborg vs Nunes probably won't go to a decision. DJ vs TJ probably will.

both are gonna be finishes. DJ will TKO TJ in the 4th round and Nunes will TKO Cyborg in the 2nd round.

I'll be finished watching fights when a DJ fight comes on. I don't find him entertaining.

I would actually bet money Cyborg/Nunes ends in a decision. Like a lot of money. Nunes is good enough that Cyborg cant just MANhandle her like other opponents.

TJ on the other hands is going to put his hands all over MM, and there wont be a damn thing MM can do about it. TJ finishes MM in 4 rounds.

That depends on the size of the dog and the age of the elephant.
Really ? A baby Elephant comes out at 200 plus pounds. Which dog weighs 200 pounds lol ?

both are gonna be finishes. DJ will TKO TJ in the 4th round and Nunes will TKO Cyborg in the 2nd round.

Because Cyborg has been TKO'd so many times before......

Fuck off Cyborg hater......smh.....

Really ? A baby Elephant comes out at 200 plus pounds. Which dog weighs 200 pounds lol ?

58%2B-%2B1.jpg

TJ vs DJ is going to be an extremely boring fight..Both guys will be too afraid of losing to really open up

Cyborg and Nunes will probably most likely go to decision as well but I think Cyborg will at least try and finish the fight

Nunes showed in her last fight she can go 5 rounds now. I don't think Cyborg can finish her.

TJ applies pressure from the start and gets the TKO win in the 4th.

Back