Most likely main event for UFC 230 (NYC) (GSP, Conor and Khabib)

Who's in the main event?

• Total voters

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What matchup do you feel materializes? I'm doubting Conor competes in NYC after this plea deal ever again. Voting GSP/Khabib.

Khabib vs Conor with the winner of Poirier / Alvarez vs Kevin Lee somewhere in the main card.

I bet the revenue that event would bring was taken into account while deciding Conor's plea offer.

Still talking about conor fighting ? I would rather have hope for jesus coming back in 2019 than conor fighting anytime soon

Khabib vs Alvarez-Poirier winner.

Khabib vs Tony. Failing that Khabib vs Conor so we can finally see the Irishman squashed, humiliated, and broken.

Conor vs DC vs Brock Lesnar for unification of the UFC world belt

Conor Kabib at 229. 230 is GSP v Nate and Yoel vs DC

Are you serious TS, can you imagine the complete and utter meltdown post the Khabib v McGregor regardless of the outcome, it will be like MMAs version of winning the lottery for one side and Armageddon for the other, it will be complete brutal madness for weeks at least, I dont think either fighter would fully recover psychologically due to the humiliation and even as a Conor Fan I think that would be it for him and on the flip side getting KOd by Conor is self explanatory. Each of the other fights would be easily forgotten so it not even close.

Last edited:
Ariel saying Conor Khabib more likely for 229.

Not sure who main events 230 then, Lesnar Cormier obviously can't happen, Cyborg/Nunes not big enough.

I think it makes sense for Conor Khabib to be pushed to 230.

Otherwise they'll have to make it 3 title fights without a really big fight.

Back