- Wanderlei
- Cro Cop
- Ngannou
- Lesnar
- Cyborg
- Any Russian fighter
- Romero

Choi.jpg

Anderson Silva when he would bow before you...you´d go oh my god...I´m gonna get KTFO now, he just showed me respect and bowed before me..I am so FKED

Ryan Gracie is the name you are looking for.

Intimidation is not just about "how bad is this dude going to kick my ass", but "will he be done when i'm done". Lesnar, Rumble or Schilt are huge, but I don't feel like they'd actually stab or shoot me at the first provocation. With some guys, you feel a complete disregard for a stranger's life. I'd rather fight Struve than a much smaller male Cyborg, dude looks like a back-alley rapist. Plus he married and banged Cyborg, I imagine he gets turned-on by violence and would find his victims' limp body arousing.

evangelistacyborg.jpg

He has back ink of the Reaper holding a baby and looks like he eats meat off the floor of a real cage

The reaper is the least scary part of his gang tattoos, "Gott mit uns" was the Wehrmacht's motto and he had a swastika on one of his knees (I think he covered it since).

Alex Emelienenko
"Axe Murderer" Wand
Cyborg

prime wand was the most intimidating fighter in MMA history, without question.

Fedor was pretty Intimidating too back In pride but In a different sort of way. Everyone was afraid of him, Including wand and most of the LHW's. Never really seen a name that struck fear Into peoples hearts like Fedor during his peak / pride days. He was like a mythical figure or something.

I miss those days... no trash talk, just absolute domination

Back