Most intelligent man in boxing gym picks McGregor and exposes small minded boxing luddites

who is this guy? usually everyone sucks on mayweathers dick like they are the guidos from his entourage.

Talks shit about Ido Portal, spends all day everyday in the library.

{<jordan}

He went twelve with Paulie and still went hard in the last two according to Paulie himself. Try to keep up , bud.

I'm a fan of Paulie, but dude is a B level fighter, who hasn't been in the gym in 4 months and was clearly fat.

Ido Portal and Conor copied the "mcgregor challenge" movements from the Rickson documentary "Choke". This is nothing new.

I'm a fan of Paulie, but dude is a B level fighter, who hasn't been in the gym in 4 months and was clearly fat.

Calling a 2 time former champ a b level fighter, yeah you sound like a real fan.

Calling a 2 time former champ a b level fighter, yeah you sound like a real fan.

With all the belts in boxing, the sport gets real watered down. I would consider people like Canelo, Crawford, Thurmond, etc, to be A level. Even then, you have the likes of Floyd and Andre Ward, who are at an even higher level than those guys. That said, a lot of people on here won't admit it, but they are now just hearing about Paulie for the first time.

With all the belts in boxing, the sport gets real watered down. I would consider people like Canelo, Crawford, Thurmond, etc, to be A level. Even then, you have the likes of Floyd and Andre Ward, who are at an even higher level than those guys. That said, a lot of people on here won't admit it, but they are now just hearing about Paulie for the first time.

I get what you're saying, still wouldn't call him a B-level fighter. Anyway, you said he hadn't been in the gym for 4 months, but again according to Paulie he had an 8 rounder with Conor a week earlier and spend the week trying to get in shape again. So yeah he wasn't in the best shape, but you're not really being accurate here.

Lol...

McGregor need not win to impress me (he won't), if he manages to land a single significant strike (he won't) I will tip my cap to him and give him the credit that he deserves.
Thanks, Max Kellerman. Nice to hear an original opinion.

There is literally not enough boxing evidence to justifying picking Conor to win. Anybody who pick's him with such limited evidence is a moron. It's that simple.

Exactly. This fight is good for one thing in particular: exposing imbeciles.

I get what you're saying, still wouldn't call him a B-level fighter. Anyway, you said he hadn't been in the gym for 4 months, but again according to Paulie he had an 8 rounder with Conor a week earlier and spend the week trying to get in shape again. So yeah he wasn't in the best shape, but you're not really being accurate here.

Maybe I didn't explain it correctly. Paulie had not been in the gym for the 4 months prior to joining Conor's camp.

A guy who beat Zab Judah and who held the IBF Junior Welterweight and WBA Welterweight titles during his career is "B level"?

Either you're a troll, or we're losing our sense of proportion. I won't dispute that he was fighter-fat.

A guy who beat Zab Judah and who held the IBF Junior Welterweight and WBA Welterweight titles during his career is "B level"?

Either you're a troll, or we're losing our sense of proportion. I won't dispute that he was fighter-fat.

A level is guys like Cotto, Canelo, Golovkin, Thurman, Garcia, Crawford.

Malignaggi at his best was B level. Now, he is maybe C or D level. It doesn't matter what he did in the past, McGregor didn't spar the Malignaggi that lost to Cotto, Hatton, Khan, Porter, Garcia, Broner. He didn't spar the Malignaggi that beat Judah.

He sparred the Malignaggi who lost to Sam Eggington 5 months ago, who is British level, not World or even European level.

It's a common theme. Everyone is a lock to school Conor until they don't. Then it turns out they were out of shape, no good to begin with etc etc. And the Diaz pic gets posted. And the next guy is the one who's going to school Conor.

If by some chance, slim and all as it is, McGregor shocks the world it will be the same story again, fluke punch, Floyd is old/out of shape, Floyd didn't train properly, possible fix, Conor wouldn't last 30 seconds with GGG etc.

Do you put him on the same level as Crawford, Canelo or even Lara? Also, beating Judah in 2013 means nothing. Judah stopped being elite long before 2013. Evidence of Paulie not being A level is him getting stopped every time he fights one of those A level fighters. The only time he didn't get stopped by one was against Cotto. Just look at his record and see what I'm talking about. I know people want to overrate Paulie, in order give Conor a push. But forget about Conor and objectively look at his record and tell me he is A level.

Last edited:
That's an impressive client that the smartest man in boxing was working with.

It's a common theme. Everyone is a lock to school Conor until they don't. Then it turns out they were out of shape, no good to begin with etc etc. And the Diaz pic gets posted. And the next guy is the one who's going to school Conor.

If by some chance, slim and all as it is, McGregor shocks the world it will be the same story again, fluke punch, Floyd is old/out of shape, Floyd didn't train properly, possible fix, Conor wouldn't last 30 seconds with GGG etc.
I completely agree with you....but I also think that if theres something other than a Mayweather victory..... this is a very probable scenario

Mia malvolva who is day?
Sounds like that hoe from those sites, married to day guy, who does it with most guys, apart from that thing, who she;ll only do with dat guy

Are you kanye?

Back