Most intelligent man in boxing gym picks McGregor and exposes small minded boxing luddites

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I love his point about aspects of some boxing workouts that are essentially like their version of katas, which is a point I made when people lost their shit over the imagined difference in open workouts.

>most intelligent man in boxing gym
>starts talking about Ido Portal in a positive way

{<jordan}

Lol...

McGregor need not win to impress me (he won't), if he manages to land a single significant strike (he won't) I will tip my cap to him and give him the credit that he deserves.

Lol you guys crack me up. This is just some random chump looking for attention.

Mia malvolva who is day?
Sounds like that hoe from those sites, married to day guy, who does it with most guys, apart from that thing, who she;ll only do with dat guy

Terance Crawford will have Portal on the phone next Sunday scheduling a session.

Lol...

McGregor need not win to impress me (he won't), if he manages to land a single significant strike (he won't) I will tip my cap to him and give him the credit that he deserves.
He says while licking his fat, cheeto dust encrusted fingers.

There is literally not enough boxing evidence to justifying picking Conor to win. Anybody who pick's him with such limited evidence is a moron. It's that simple.

This man is the Bill Clinton of boxing. Smart and articulant.

>most intelligent man in boxing gym
>starts talking about Ido Portal in a positive way

{<jordan}

Talks shit about Ido Portal, spends all day everyday in the library.

{<jordan}

Conor in 5? He's got enough gas for 5?

He went twelve with Paulie and still went hard in the last two according to Paulie himself. Try to keep up , bud.

Back