Most impressive KO/TKO streak in UFC history?

Honorable mention to Shogun — 8-0 with 7 first-round KOs to start his PRIDE career:

KO1 Akira Shoji
TKO1 Akihiro Gono
TKO1 Yasihito Namekawa
TKO1 Kiromitsu Kanehara
TKO1 Rampage Jackson
UD Lil Nog *FOTY*
TKO1 Alistair Overeem
KO1 Ricardo Arona *2005 PRIDE MWGP Champion*

Oh what could have been if not for that Mark Coleman debacle...
Another good suggestion, I might not have put it up because of the namekawa and Kanahara fights but prime shogun would have probably murked ol JBJ.

I pick Lidell since HW shouldn't count.

Odds of getting a first round KO are enormous and the division depth is known not to be the greatest, otherwise I'd go say Stipe.

Another good suggestion, I might not have put it up because of the namekawa and Kanahara fights but prime shogun would have probably murked ol JBJ.
I doubt that, but he would have put up a better fight, that's for sure.

One more HM to "The Ruthless One," Robbie Lawler:

KO1 Joey Villasenor
TKO3 Eduardo Pamplona
KO4 Frank Trigg
KO3 Ninja Rua
NC Scott Smith
TKO2 Scott Smith

Followed by losses to Shields and Babalu mixed in with his two most vicious KOs ever, vs. Manhoef and Lindland. And all this before his iconic second UFC run (and after falling off from his meteoric rise). This guy is truly one of the biggest legends of our sport.
Robbie is the god damn man. Fuxk his haters and let the JBG bless his final fights in all of the bloody gore he has blessed the sport with. Robbie bless

Robbie is the god damn man. Fuxk his haters and let the JBG bless his final fights in all of the bloody gore he has blessed the sport with. Robbie bless
2dlko7p.jpg

The most savage thing anyone has ever said

Has to be Stipe, all big names and what's more you can't really take too much away from his wins;
-Arlovski was streaking. 5 fight win streak.
-Hunt is goddam hunt, he's tough as nails and dangerous on the feet.
-Stipe capitalized on werdums overconfidence and poor striking defense. Good win.
-Stipe outplayed econoreem, caught him and put him down.
-JDS is declining, but still a good name and a good loss to get back.

Has to be Stipe, all big names and what's more you can't really take too much away from his wins;
-Arlovski was streaking. 5 fight win streak.
-Hunt is goddam hunt, he's tough as nails and dangerous on the feet.
-Stipe capitalized on werdums overconfidence and poor striking defense. Good win.
-Stipe outplayed econoreem, caught him and put him down.
-JDS is declining, but still a good name and a good loss to get back.
Stipe definitely has the best most recent KO/TKO streak in a long time.

Taisumov has the longest active KO/TKO streak in the UFC

Last edited:
Chad Mendes

KO1 McKenzie
KO1 Yaozin Metza
KO1 Elkins
TKO3 Guida

Shane Carwin

KO1 Christian Wellisch
TKO1 Neil Wain
TKO1 Gabriel Gonzaga
KO1 Frank Mir

ALMOST made it five in a row against Brock.
If I'm not mistaken didn't all of Carwin's wins come via first round KO?

No they didn't.

All his wins were first round stoppages. He had a couple submission victories tossed in with his knock outs.

Vitor. Those 3 were better than the majority of the bums on those other lists.

In terms of significance though? I don’t recognize any of those names.

You don't know the legendary Mike "The Man of Steel" Kofoot, with his legendary record of 1-15?
4 of those losses are against Fulton, lol

You don't know the legendary Mike "The Man of Steel" Kofoot, with his legendary record of 1-15?
4 of those losses are against Fulton, lol
Oh damn my bad lol

If I'm not mistaken didn't all of Carwin's wins come via first round KO?

No they didn't.

All his wins were first round stoppages. He had a couple submission victories tossed in with his knock outs.
Ufc promoted the fight as him having 12 first round KOs, but ya he had like 4-5 sub wins

Rumble

Lil Nog - KO
Gus - KO
Loss to DC
Manuwa - KO
Bader - KO
Glover - KO
Loss to DC

Not the way a KO/TKO streak works. They have to be consecutive. I'd give it to Chuck probably due to length and quality of opponents.

Back