Most impressive KO/TKO streak in UFC history?

No other suggestions?? I though for sure there would be more

JDS almost made the cut.

KO Werdum
KO Struve
Verbal submission Mirko
KO Yvel
KO Gonzaga

Close.

JDS almost made the cut.

KO Werdum
KO Struve
Verbal submission Mirko
KO Yvel
KO Gonzaga

Close.
JDS was one of the first I looked into because prime JDS was absolutely terrifying.

Chuck and Stipe for me.

Conor and JDS also impressive. And Ruble if you look past his 2 losses in between

Chad Mendes

KO1 McKenzie
KO1 Yaozin Metza
KO1 Elkins
TKO3 Guida

Shane Carwin

KO1 Christian Wellisch
TKO1 Neil Wain
TKO1 Gabriel Gonzaga
KO1 Frank Mir

ALMOST made it five in a row against Brock.

Wanderlei had the most violent KO streak ever. Stipe has the most impressive KO streak.
wanderlei_kos_rampage_medium.gif

Wanderlei-kos-Minowa.gif

tumblr_n0flwr6otO1sdqajoo2_400.gif

Wanderlei20KOs20Rampage.gif

Wanderlei straight up murdred fools.

Chad Mendes

KO1 McKenzie
KO1 Yaozin Metza
KO1 Elkins
TKO3 Guida

Shane Carwin

KO1 Christian Wellisch
TKO1 Neil Wain
TKO1 Gabriel Gonzaga
KO1 Frank Mir

ALMOST made it five in a row against Brock.
Oh yeah how could I forget about Shane and his damn lunchboxes. Both good suggestions!

Wanderlei had the most violent KO streak ever. Stipe has the most impressive KO streak.
wanderlei_kos_rampage_medium.gif

Wanderlei-kos-Minowa.gif

tumblr_n0flwr6otO1sdqajoo2_400.gif

Wanderlei20KOs20Rampage.gif

Wanderlei fought as if he had personal issues with his opponents, i always thought he may have been a bullied child and just envisions his rivals as the tormentors of his past. In all reality he started MMA because he was chubby and wanted to get in shape for girls.

that's like the most shallow/beta reason to start fitness but look at how far he's come.

JDS was one of the first I looked into because prime JDS was absolutely terrifying.
JDS at that time was laying dudes out, and he could easily have stopped Carwin in that fight too.
If things went a little differently, he could have had finishes over Werdum, Struve, Cro Cop, Yvel, Gonzaga, Roy Nelson, Carwin, Cain, and Mir all in a row....that's a ridiculous streak. Even with Roy and Carwin making it to the final bell, that's still a ridiculous streak.

JDS at that time was laying dudes out, and he could easily have stopped Carwin in that fight too.
If things went a little differently, he could have had finishes over Werdum, Struve, Cro Cop, Yvel, Gonzaga, Roy Nelson, Carwin, Cain, and Mir all in a row....that's a ridiculous streak. Even with Roy and Carwin making it to the final bell, that's still a ridiculous streak.
That would have been the greatest TKO/KO streak ever if that actually came into fruition.

Wanderlei fought as if he had personal issues with his opponents, i always thought he may have been a bullied child and just envisions his rivals as the tormentors of his past. In all reality he started MMA because he was chubby and wanted to get in shape for girls.

that's like the most shallow/beta reason to start fitness but look at how far he's come.
He sparred like a damn animal back then too. Makes sense though he was incredibly aggressive.

Sokoudjou KOing Lil Nog and Arona back-to-back was also huge at the time.

Stipe. The KO’d 4 fighters in the first round in a row. 3 of them being top 5 talent.

Honorable mention to Shogun — 8-0 with 7 first-round KOs to start his PRIDE career:

KO1 Akira Shoji
TKO1 Akihiro Gono
TKO1 Yasihito Namekawa
TKO1 Kiromitsu Kanehara
TKO1 Rampage Jackson
UD Lil Nog *FOTY*
TKO1 Alistair Overeem
KO1 Ricardo Arona *2005 PRIDE MWGP Champion*

Oh what could have been if not for that Mark Coleman debacle...

One more HM to "The Ruthless One," Robbie Lawler:

KO1 Joey Villasenor
TKO3 Eduardo Pamplona
KO4 Frank Trigg
KO3 Ninja Rua
NC Scott Smith
TKO2 Scott Smith

Followed by losses to Shields and Babalu mixed in with his two most vicious KOs ever, vs. Manhoef and Lindland. And all this before his iconic second UFC run (and after falling off from his meteoric rise). This guy is truly one of the biggest legends of our sport.

Back