Most exciting prospects in each division

LHWBelt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who are the newer up and comers you guys like most in each division? Here's mine:

Marlon Moraes (20-5-1) - Former WSOF champ, 2-1 in the UFC with skills to beat anyone.

Brian Ortega (13-0-1) - He's the obvious one after the other night. I'm not super stoked on him but I'm drawing a blank of other newer featherweights so he's the guy.

Justin Gaethje (18-1) - Another former WSOF champ who's all action. He's not as refined as Moraes and just got finished by Alvarez but this dude is the just bleed god, if he refines his skill even a little bit he's a threat to everyone in the division.

Kamaru Usman (13-1) - Already 5-0 in the UFC I have the feeling this guy is like a 50/50 shot at winning the belt. He's not there yet and I'm hoping Lawler or Masvidal can get the crown before him but Usman is 29 so he has a little bit of time.

Thiago Santos (16-5) - Not really as big a prospect as the other dudes and he's already 33 and 8-4 in the UFC so it's really unlikely he goes as far as anyone else but I think he's exciting and MW doesn't have a lot of young guys I have faith in. The only one is like Gastelum but I think he's getting Johnny Hendricks syndrome and I don't have faith in him.

Gohkan Saki (1-1) - LHW is another division lacking big time young up and comers so I went with a 34 year old kick boxer. He's was excellent in his debut and I think they'll fast track him if they can get anything out of him.

Curtis Blaydes (8-1) - Guy is only 26, has great wrestling credentials and is the only one to really give Ngannou a fight. This is a no brainer and I think he's going to do great things.

FLW: Ben Nguyen
BW: Riveria? Morares?
FW: Ortega
LW: Gaethj or Lee
WW: Darren Till
MW: Thiago Santos?
LHW: Gohkan Saki
HW: Ngannou

Who are the newer up and comers you guys like most in each division? Here's mine:

Marlon Moraes (20-5-1) - Former WSOF champ, 2-1 in the UFC with skills to beat anyone.

Brian Ortega (13-0-1) - He's the obvious one after the other night. I'm not super stoked on him but I'm drawing a blank of other newer featherweights so he's the guy.

Justin Gaethje (18-1) - Another former WSOF champ who's all action. He's not as refined as Moraes and just got finished by Alvarez but this dude is the just bleed god, if he refines his skill even a little bit he's a threat to everyone in the division.

Kamaru Usman (13-1) - Already 5-0 in the UFC I have the feeling this guy is like a 50/50 shot at winning the belt. He's not there yet and I'm hoping Lawler or Masvidal can get the crown before him but Usman is 29 so he has a little bit of time.

Thiago Santos (16-5) - Not really as big a prospect as the other dudes and he's already 33 and 8-4 in the UFC so it's really unlikely he goes as far as anyone else but I think he's exciting and MW doesn't have a lot of young guys I have faith in. The only one is like Gastelum but I think he's getting Johnny Hendricks syndrome and I don't have faith in him.

Gohkan Saki (1-1) - LHW is another division lacking big time young up and comers so I went with a 34 year old kick boxer. He's was excellent in his debut and I think they'll fast track him if they can get anything out of him.

Curtis Blaydes (8-1) - Guy is only 26, has great wrestling credentials and is the only one to really give Ngannou a fight. This is a no brainer and I think he's going to do great things.
gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif gro.gif

Guys, guys. There is only one prospect we need to be watching.
20140204113030_erick_silva.JPG

HW Erick Silva
LHW Erick Silva
MW Erick Silva
WW Erick Silva
LW Erick Silva
FW Erick Silva
BW Erick Silva
FLW Erick Silva

WMMA Ericka Silva

no mention of Eric Silva?

BW: Rivera
FW: Ortega
LW: Lee
WW: Usman
MW: Borrachinha
LHW: Volkan
HW: Ngannou

Why the fuck had no one mentioned Erick Silva?

The sky's the limit for this kid!

Conor only has one win at lightweight, but it was against a good opponent. I'd say he's a prospect with some potential.

Alot of those guys are already established top 15, or even top 10 fighters.

Anyways heres my list:

FLW: Bibulatov, just lost by knockout, but I think he'll come back better and I always enjoy his fights.

BW: Ricardo ramos. His spinning elbow KO over little zahibi won me over

FW: Zabit and DHC, nuff said

LW: Islam Makhachev

WW: Jingliang Li

Can't think of any for the heavier divisions.

Moraes, Santos, and Gaethje?

Prospects?

<36>

Well santos sure but i couldnt think of a mw but i meant prospects/newer ufc contender talent type. Maybe i didn'tmake that clear but im quite drunk. Santos doesn't really fit either bill but i hope he can win a few more and contend

Back