Most Epic moments in MMA history.

franklin%20clinch%20work.gif

lol watch the fight maybe? Fight finder doesn't tell the entire tale.

Fitch fucked him so bad that BJ was visibly teared up after the fight when he announced his retirement. He said he cant keep going home to his kids looking like he did after Fitch beat the fuck out of him.

umm.. yeah, i watched it.

And since people want to Fedor bash - Maybe you forgot - He made it look like a game of Street Fighter - 7 Hit combo!

tumblr_mebrofWlK31ry1rm7o1_250.gif

what are we just not recreating stuff in MS Paint anymore?! Come on!

Sorry, but that wasn´t an epic moment, Werdum stoping Fedor with a triangle after a decade of winning streak was an Epic moment in MMA. But not this one, Hendo caught Fedor in a rare position, and them he hit the back of the head (ilegal) several times until an early stoppage. That was lame.

d391b5c3acc7d10940513075e8f59cf69289a57d2c106df4a4e837e332c12a20.jpg

HAHA this is a new feat, most excuses I have ever heard from a Fedora fan for the Hendo defeat. Just deal with it, a 206 lb natty MW put HW FEDOR on queer street. You must be trolling or delusional. And how is this not an epic moment? A much smaller man just TKO/KO'd a guy that has never been TKO/KO'd a guy before in 40 plus fights. It is a huge deal and also qualifies as an EPIC MOMENT! You have too much bias so your opinion does not count.

big_show_suck_it.gif

And since people want to Fedor bash - Maybe you forgot - He made it look like a game of Street Fighter - 7 Hit combo!

tumblr_mebrofWlK31ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Who is fighter bashing? Just because I put up a GIF of the first time and only time Fedor was KO'd/TKO'd? That is an epic moment! Just becuase you do not like the result does not make it less of an epic moment. Does the poster who posted the gif of GSP losing to Serra get calling fighter bashing as well? I highly doubt it because you Fedor fans are hypocritical and use incredibly twisted double standards.

Was never a Silva fan and could care less if Fedor beats an out of prime Silva mate. Nice try though!

randy-couture_tim-sylvia.gif

Something about Timmy getting ktfo satisfies me :)

d391b5c3acc7d10940513075e8f59cf69289a57d2c106df4a4e837e332c12a20.jpg

HAHA this is a new feat, most excuses I have ever heard from a Fedora fan for the Hendo defeat. Just deal with it, a 206 lb natty MW put HW FEDOR on queer street. You must be trolling or delusional. And how is this not an epic moment? A much smaller man just TKO/KO'd a guy that has never been TKO/KO'd a guy before in 40 plus fights. It is a huge deal and also qualifies as an EPIC MOMENT! You have too much bias so your opinion does not count.

big_show_suck_it.gif

lol, I check your last post.. so.. Fedor fought Timmy (outside his prime)??? lmao,.. you are just a butthurt.

97 post and you only talk about "Fedora".. go home butthurt.

image-54fcc7d4623b6-137335.jpg

lol, I check your last post.. so.. Fedor fought Timmy (outside his prime)??? lmao,.. you are just a butthurt.

97 post and you only talk about "Fedora".. go home butthurt.

image-54fcc7d4623b6-137335.jpg

It is somewhat comical that you do not get the hypocrisy and double standard in the above quoted post. Yet I am butthurt because I use an excuse for Sylvia (out of prime) than what are you since you used 3 excuses for Fedora loss? Hey Pot, meet black. Anyways, your intelligence (or lack thereof) is showing.

You are not good at this mate
Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif~c200
Now run along kid.

There's too many here are a cpl off my head...

Pride Fighting Championship
Evans KOing Chucky
Hendo H Bomb on Bisping
Holm KOing Rousey
Matt Serra's biggest upset of all time over GSP
Conor vs Aldo (though it was sad for me)
Robbie Lawlers resurgent career and title wars with Rory McD, and Condit.

It is somewhat comical that you do not get the hypocrisy and double standard in the above quoted post. Yet I am butthurt because I use an excuse for Sylvia (out of prime) than what are you since you used 3 excuses for Fedora loss? Hey Pot, meet black. Anyways, your intelligence (or lack thereof) is showing.

You are not good at this mate
Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif~c200
Now run along kid.

No, you are a butthurt because your obliously hate on fighters. About excuse.. your "out of prime" is always questionable, my excuse (Hit on the back of the head) is a fact, unquestionable.
English is not my first language however I write better than you. So, don´t talk about inteligent, genius.

deal with it
edvrgdb_700wa_0.gif
GTFO of my thread
[/QUOTE]

once ever in what respect? a champion getting ko'd? an underdog winning? a headkick ko? all been done a thousand times before.
great moment, but once ever? is that like ronda being a once in a lifetime athlete?

that's the joke

once ever in what respect? a champion getting ko'd? an underdog winning? a headkick ko? all been done a thousand times before.
great moment, but once ever? is that like ronda being a once in a lifetime athlete?
Gosh, you´re slow aren't you?

Back