Most embarrassing call outs

Tony Ferguson callouts spring to mind.
Best call out I seen was Nate Diaz calling out Conor, classic after a great fight with Michael Johnson, Nate was unreal that night. I was a fan after that, a clinic.
Imma fight your fucking ass!!!

A couple other bad ones were jacob volkman calling out obama
Aw God, that one was embarrassing. You'd think as someone that people can call "doctor," he'd know "-ectomy" is the removal of something, not putting glass into someone.

codywaiting.gif
wtf?

It has to be Ricardo Lamas calling out McGregor. He went and put together a whole satirical video together.

It wasn't a quick video either. Camera crews, costumes, several locations and a whole production crew went into making it.

He proceeded to get knocked out in his next fight and watched on the sidelines as McGregor became champ.

Are there any worse call outs than that?
that was a great short video by Lamas.
before all the nuthuggers even knew,he did show everyone what type of a guy Conor is.
the scene infront of the mirrow is just priceless.
I recommend you to watch that scene again.

go and keep hug on Conors nuts, that was a great video by a simple guy

That wasn't an embarrassing call out, Glover gave Rumble props during it, had some fun and the fight made sense.

I know you're a Rumble fangirl, but the fight was embarassing, not the call out.
Respect for calling out Rumble and there's nothing embarrassing about getting slept by him.

actually, didn't Vitor recently call out CM Punk? i was going to suggest that there is no such thing as an embarrassing call out, but Vitor calling out CM Punk would be the exception that proves that rule. IMO.

Embrassing for you for not realising he was obviously pokikg fun at how tough his recent opponents have been.

Overeem calling out Lesnar before Lesnar came back lol

Chael saying Anderson "absolutely sucks" and then gets mopped up.

Tito calling Chuck out saying he could KO him and Liddell just ate him for breakfast twice.

Jeremey Stephens trying to get a rise out of McGregor but got laughed at by the entire crowd.

Let's throw in Gastelum calling out Anderson after having just destroyed an older, broken down Brazilian. It'll be ultimate if Anderson gives him the Schaub/Big Nog treatment lol

Back