Most embarrassing call outs

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It has to be Ricardo Lamas calling out McGregor. He went and put together a whole satirical video together.

It wasn't a quick video either. Camera crews, costumes, several locations and a whole production crew went into making it.

He proceeded to get knocked out in his next fight and watched on the sidelines as McGregor became champ.

Are there any worse call outs than that?

There are countless retarded callouts.

Right now I can mention Phil Davis calling out Anderson Silva, and Reem calling out Brock like in 2014 or something.

{<doc}

that wasn't embarrassing, that was awesome.

"I'm even bedder den DINOSAURS!"

codywaiting.gif

There are countless retarded callouts.

Right now I can mention Phil Davis calling out Anderson Silva, and Reem calling out Brock like in 2014 or something.

{<doc}
Oh yeah, when Overeem called out the retired Brock. Classic!

You shouldn't pick on CM Punk.

actually, didn't Vitor recently call out CM Punk? i was going to suggest that there is no such thing as an embarrassing call out, but Vitor calling out CM Punk would be the exception that proves that rule. IMO.

actually, didn't Vitor recently call out CM Punk? i was going to suggest that there is no such thing as an embarrassing call out, but Vitor calling out CM Punk would be the exception that proves that rule. IMO.
He did, & it was sad. Vitor needs to retire

Bob Sapp calling out Tyson was bad..

When Thiago Alves called out GSP back in the day and his dyslexic ass literally said "I WANT THE SHITLE TOT"

Honorable mention is Smilin Sam Alvey yelling out goofy shit. Called out some random guy and got Thales Leites instead

Chael Sonnen calling out Anderson. It was cringey as hell and only Chaels nerd virgin fanbase thought it was good

When Thiago Alves called out GSP back in the day and his dyslexic ass literally said "I WANT THE SHITLE TOT"

Honorable mention is Smilin Sam Alvey yelling out goofy shit. Called out some random guy and got Thales Leites instead
Sam Alvey's last one was dumb as fuck.

This is what I came to post

It has to be Ricardo Lamas calling out McGregor. He went and put together a whole satirical video together.

It wasn't a quick video either. Camera crews, costumes, several locations and a whole production crew went into making it.

He proceeded to get knocked out in his next fight and watched on the sidelines as McGregor became champ.

Are there any worse call outs than that?
Not nearly as embarrassing as Conor's calling out anyone and everyone except for the number 1, 2, 3, and 4 contenders.

Back