Machida
Cung Le
Hendo
Forrest

- those are the only people to ever beat him

Carlos Newton
maxresdefault.jpg
BJJ wizard
Former UFC 170 champ (lost his title by making Hughes loses consciousness and drop Newton on his head. Hughes said he regained consciousness he thought he lost the fight)
- fight with Silva was thought to be the 2 top 170 pounders in the world at that time
Wins
Pat Militech
Shoonie Carter
Renzo Gracie

Notable Losses
AS
Hendo
Sakuraba
Renzo
Matt Lindland
Ryo Chonan (same guy that tapped AS)
Hughes (x2)
- if you're going to lose that's not a bad list to lose to

Sakuraba
20091027125818_2009102502042.JPG need I say more? Fight anyone, anywhere, anytime, size honestly doesn't matter.
Wins
Ken Shamrock
Kevin Randleman
Rampage
Renzo
Royce Gracie
Guy Mezger
Vitor
Carlos Newton
Vernon White

Notable Losses
Kimo
Igor Vovchanchyn
Wand (x3)
Cro Cop
Lil Nog
Arona
Royce Gracie
Manhoef

- once again if you're going to lose those are the people you want to lose to

Sherverse suggestions?

Mitrione

Why does no one rate him?

I don’t get it

Last edited:
Rich was like 28-7 or something if I remember. Very good fighter and still won fights when the sport was evolving in the 2010s.

Raphael Assuncao is the most underrated active fighter . there are people here who dont know who he is but the guy is a beast

Carlos Newton is an example of a guy who was never the same after getting the shit beat of him (2nd fight with Hughes)

Conor McGregor

To his haters every one of his win was a fluke and he's not even top 15.

Brendan Schaub

UFC GOAT with GOAT post fight career who stands up to Dana yet everyone on Sherdog shits on him endlessly.

Jon Jones since he isn't the GOAT in many people's opinion
Anything under GOAT is underrating him.

Alan Jouban

Last edited:
Raphael Assuncao is the most underrated active fighter . there are people here who dont know who he is but the guy is a beast
That due to his injuries, inactivity and being a 135 pound Brazilian trying to get recognition in an American market that had enough problems getting behind smaller Americans.

But I completely. He's a beast and should be on the short list for a #1 contender's fight.

091_Cody_Garbrandt_vs_TJ_Dillashaw.0.jpg

He does have some nice wins but he was 9-5 when he left the UFC after entering it 0-0. I think he can win the Bellator tournament and go back to the UFC and name a serious splash once DC retires. He already knocked out Beast who's knocking on a TS's door himself.

Back