Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

Halle Berry

you need to be banned

From life
maxresdefault.jpg

Neve Campbell. Holy shit, her tits are fucking godawful. In Scream, when Sidney takes her top off, I used to wish it showed it. But now I'm glad it didn't. Believe me, the imagination is definitely better. Too bad because she's a cute woman.

Kate Winslet. Hurry, someone get me a vomit bag! Quick! (Among the worst pair of tits I've ever seen)

I wish I had a 100 downvotes for this. Did you not see Victor Victoria?

*Edit* Or do you mean Bo Derek? In that case I agree. Not really fair to Julie to judge her by a movie in the 80's.

This pull is almost too strong. I didn't wear sunglasses for the eclipse!!

Downvotes? Should be Ban Hammer time for that.

Rosario Dawson unleashing the hounds in Alexander is the opposite of Neve Campbell disrobing.

Most of them. I need the vag to fap properly. A lot of times it's all hairy and I can't see anything. Or it's just a split second. Boobs are nice, but I'd prefer more full frontal nudity in movies.

great thread for once Mick. gotta give somelove to Scarjo for having a body i wouldnt get pre cum to, behind some clothes id get some precum to. thats my justification anyways

My #1, and all the more ironic considering that perhaps her most famous character of all was in a (one-time recurring) guest role on Seinfeld in which Jerry doubted that her character's rack was real, and she famously hisses to him, "They're real...and they're spectacular." Indeed, they are not.

Teri Hatcher
Teri_Hatcher_5.jpg
That balcony scene, eh? What movie was that? I can't even remember. I just remember she had a nice full bush. Tits were a bit dissapointing though.

Sean Young was way hotter at Lois Einhorn IMO

perhaps that's just me

and I mean Einhorn, not Ray Finkle

Not that I was expecting anything good. But meg Ryan dropping the laundry in “In The Cut” was disturbing.

Some may disagree but Milla Jovovich. Dem nips are like pencil length.

Some may disagree but Milla Jovovich. Dem nips are like pencil length.
Nobody has Naomi Watts beat. They're like three fresh No. 2 pencil erasers stacked on top of each other. She's gorgeous, but if you don't like long nipples (and I don't), she ain't for you.

the camera should've lingered longer on Eva Mendes in Training Day as well

cmon son

Back