Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

as an opposite to this

who had the most surprisingly awesome nudes/leaks?

it's gotta be former Secret Life of American Teenager actress Renee Holstead right?

if you don't know what i'm referring to, step your google game up
Kevin bacon

I forgot Holly Marie Combs. She got those really puffy nipples/areolas that only fetishists are into. Like Neve Campbell and Britney Spears when a girl has a super cute face, even slightly below average boobs are more than acceptable. But if they're really bad, they cancel each other out.

I liked her puffy nipples. I didn't know it was a fetish

She was the main victim of the fappening, there's plenty of material out there. .
Professionally shot HD footage would have been good is all I'm saying.

Rosario Dawson unleashing the hounds in Alexander is the opposite of Neve Campbell disrobing.

You should see Rosario Dawson's full nude scenes in Trance.

Katie McGrath's saggy, flapjack tits in Labyrinth.

tumblr_p4270hU59u1uz3qa4o1_250.gif

BAgmD_Vn_400x400.jpg

Is this some different cut were Jennifer Connelly choses the other direction at the start?

It's a miniseries that was shown on The CW, which was based on the 2005 novel by Kate Mosse.
Katie McGrath did interviews at the time saying she wasn't very comfortable with the nudity and tried to have it cut out but was told by the director whilst at the Pub that the scenes were staying in. Katie wasn't getting much work at the time after Merlin ended, so she had to get her tits out.
Funnily enough her first time on screen is a sex scene.

It's a miniseries that was shown on The CW, which was based on the 2005 novel by Kate Mosse.
Katie McGrath did interviews at the time saying she wasn't very comfortable with the nudity and tried to have it cut out but was told by the director whilst at the Pub that the scenes were staying in. Katie wasn't getting much work at the time after Merlin ended, so she had to get her tits out.
Funnily enough her first time on screen is a sex scene.
The CW shows tits? Since when?

The CW shows tits? Since when?

I don't think they do normally as far as i know. Labyrinth aired in the United States as a two-night event on The CW on May 22/23, 2014.

You should see Rosario Dawson's full nude scenes in Trance.
Who will be the next hot actress to do such a clear slow full frontal nude scene without merkin?

Back