Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

Carrie Mulligan was a disappointment

My #1, and all the more ironic considering that perhaps her most famous character of all was in a (one-time recurring) guest role on Seinfeld in which Jerry doubted that her character's rack was real, and she famously hisses to him, "They're real...and they're spectacular." Indeed, they are not.

Teri Hatcher
Teri_Hatcher_5.jpg

I was reminded of my probable #2 upon re-viewing Blade Runner in preparation for viewing the new Blade Runner 2049 (which is incredible, btw). I was all about her in Lynch's Dune--had such a tremendous crush on her as a kid. Our one-way voyeuristic relationship didn't pan out.

Sean Young
chani-dune-sean-young.jpg

Who are yours?

Typical liberal. #MeToo. You are a pig. Women should be taken seriously. Who cares if they don't live up to your imagination. I'm sure you surpass all the male Hollywood hunks when it comes to your physique. Post a picture of yourself then ask your stupid question again. Stop judging women on their looks you POS. Go FYS!

Hatcher has had way too much work done.

All women are beautiful you sexist pig
Typical liberal. #MeToo. You are a pig. Women should be taken seriously. Who cares if they don't live up to your imagination. I'm sure you surpass all the male Hollywood hunks when it comes to your physique. Post a picture of yourself then ask your stupid question again. Stop judging women on their looks you POS. Go FYS!
giphy.gif

<Gordonhat>

I must say, that Katy Perry sex tape was very disappointing

Because it wasn't her?

And on topic,

I refuse to partake in this thread, because it will further discourage future actresses from doing nude scenes.

Before Neve Campbell did that scene everyone desperately wanted to see her nude. It was like there was a hole in our hearts that could only be filled with her tits.

So the girl gave the public what they demanded. Now even though you may not have loved them, you still got to see them. So now the curiosity isn't eating away at your soul anymore.

Bless you, Neve Campbell, and all actresses that do nude scenes. You allow millions of men to get on with their lives.

And to Jennifer Love Hewitt, shame on you. You've had so many opportunities to be brave like Neve Campbell, and you choose to be a tease.

Last edited:
Not that I ever thought she was all she was cracked up to be but Scarlett Johannson's tits weren't that nice.

Because it wasn't her?

And on topic,

I refuse to partake in this thread, because it will further discourage future actresses from doing nude scenes.

Before Neve Campbell did that scene everyone desperately wanted to see her nude. It was like they're was a hole in our hearts that could only be filled with her tits.

So the girl gave the public what they demanded. Now even though you may not have loved them, you still got to see them. So now the curiosity isn't eating away at your soul anymore.

Bless you, Neve Campbell, and all actresses that do nude scenes. You allow millions of men to get on with their lives.

And to Jennifer Love Hewitt, shame on you. You've had so many opportunities to be brave like Neve Campbell, and you choose to be a tease.

Prime JLH had some spectacular sweater puppies.

Anne Hathaway and Katherine Heigl also have tremendous boobies.

I liked this post, unliked it, then liked it again just to like it twice.

“Disrobings”, I like it. We’re high-brow here in the Mayberry. Not like those mouth breathers in the OT

Boobs don't do much for me anymore. All about dat ass.

Carrie Mulligan, Sean Young, Bo Derek, Halle Berry, and everyone else in this thread are beautiful nude, except Kathy Bates and Hope Solo.

This is why sherdog has the pointy elbows joke. Y'all standards are ridiculous.

Dennis Franz. I'm just not sure anyone really had to see that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back