Most BS stoppage of all time

Lol, your drunk TS. Go to sleep and start posting again tomorrow.

JDS Laid and Prayed to God.

God answered and stopped the fight.

You're right. Good to see that I wasn't the only one yelling for Cain to cave in Juniors head at the end too :(

Bullshit. He turtled. What, you want Herb to let him get hit two or three times before he stopped it?

You're better than this.

lol at the morons saying jds gave up

idiots.. the guy stuck in there through 5 rounds of Cain beating.. how insulting to say he gave up.. some really stupid crap.

JDS gave up. Can't blame the man the guy took 5 rounds of manslaughter. Props to both guys.

Junior is my favorite fighter, and I wish the fight was stopped when Cain first knocked him down. That was 3 whole rounds of unnecessary punishment, it was very clear who the victor was.

What choice did Herb have? Dos Santos covered up and stopped fighting.

Bullshit. He turtled. What, you want Herb to let him get hit two or three times before he stopped it?

You're better than this.

yeah from the replay I figured that any more punches would probably have ended it but it is Junior

He gave up after he flopped his head on the canvas.

JDS gave up. JDS is awesome but he just basically stopped fighting.

idiots.. the guy stuck in there through 5 rounds of Cain beating.. how insulting to say he gave up.. some really stupid crap.

He didn't give up, he has a shit ton of heart, but he wasn't KOed. He was hurt. Cain started coming at him, so he went with his instincts, which is to turtle. He turtled, and that's enough for the ref to interpret it as "I don't know what to do, I'm done."

The only reason Junior was still on his feet was because Cain was holding him up.

Apparently Cain just lays and prays.

I never seen anyone give up because of GSP's lay and pray (Penn's corner stopped the fight)

So where's the logic there?

Excellent stoppage, Junior was not defending at all.
The dude has too much heart and chin for his own good.

It was how Cain spun down that caused Junior to land face first.

Alternate DDT

It was Junior putting his face in front of the rest of his body that caused him to rattle his brain.

Excellent stoppage, Junior was not defending at all.
The dude has too much heart and chin for his own good.

Yeah, I was hoping against hope that Cain would TKO him in round 3 because I felt bad seeing him get pounded so bad.

Back