Most brutal ufc fighter today?

b1a90d2eab2f7a1e649e58f420268174--cain-velasquez-martial-arts.jpg
Cain-Velasquez-3.jpg

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

Hope we get to see him this summer wreck someone then again in the winter for the belt.

Imagine Wonderboy Thompson showed up in the Octagon with a big "white pride" on his chest lol. The funny thing is isn't Cain a middle class American that doesn't speak Spanish?

Speakign of which, anyone see Shot Caller with ser Jaime Lannister? Some daycint SS tattoos in that.

Imagine Wonderboy Thompson showed up in the Octagon with a big "white pride" on his chest lol. The funny thing is isn't Cain a middle class American that doesn't speak Spanish?

Speakign of which, anyone see Shot Caller with ser Jaime Lannister? Some daycint SS tattoos in that.

Oh please don't start this talk, it never goes well.

I for one don't even care that much what his tattoo says all I know is the term doesn't hold the same meaning and negative connections as "white pride" it's more of appreciation for his roots he ain't some racist prick in my opinion.

Cain isn't middle class.. his father was doing manual labor for probably bellow minimum wage, yea he grew up in USA mostly and yea he didn't speak Spanish 24/7 but I bet he understands it and was around it and he speaks it but I get he isn't this fluent and eloquent cause it got sherdog mad on him or something every time they bring it up.

I would imagine with his name and his parents he faces some difficulties and like a young men felt the need to express himself not the best choice in my opinion but hey his life.

Yea I saw Shot Caller and that is another dude that wasn't an actual racist, maybe he got a tad condition after entering that world but I get the feeling it was all 'in character' because the situation escalated and he changed from a normal dude into a monster with only one prerogative: survive to protect his family.

Back