most brain damaged ufc fighter

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
hey guys wich current fighter do you think took the worst beatings overall in his career..the reem, mark hunt, jds, sanchez?

Love this guy... But Reem. The guy can give a beating... But just touch his chin and lights out. And it has been like this for a decade. SAD.

Terry Etim

barboza-ko-etim-o.gif

Was thinking JDS, but it absolutely has to be Reem. Man that guy's brain has been turned off a lot.

Chuck Liddell; you can't truly understand how much he's declined unless you know what he used to sound like:

(Timestamped)

I haven't seen anything like that in fighters like Overeem, JDS, etc.

Last edited:
Chuck Liddell; you can't truly understand how much he's declined unless you know what he used to sound like:

(Timestamped)

I haven't seen anything like that in fighters like Overeem, JDS, etc.

Yup. Chuck seems punch drunk now.

Mike Perry before he even entered the UFC.

Gary Goodridge has been koed over 25 times including his pro kickboxing record

Diego Sanchez, although he didn't always take beatings, but my God he slurs his words so badly and its really hard to understand what he says these days. He also looks punch drunk the last few times I seen him and looks like a punching bag. Anyone notice how he doesn't walk straight either, he seems to sway when he walks. I think he has lost most of the brain cells he was born with.

I'd probably say Hunt, probably because he's at the age where the effects are already visible. The man slurs his speech on a regular basis...

Last edited:
Reem. He's been knocked unconscious by the hardest hitters ever. He has to be suffering from brain damage by now.

Back