Most boring UFC division

How would you classify in terms of boringness?

HW: its still cool, but when the old UFC / PRIDE fighters will retire.... it will be very thin.
LHW: its already boring. Its Jones and Gus. Volkan or Cutelaba are just at the beginning.
MW: Not much comments. Still lots of fighters and some entertaining fights can be done.
WW: Bellator got better than the UFC at this.
LW: Bellator is very similar to the UFC here. If Conor is not defending, Khabib doesnt fight, Pettis has no motivation...
FW: Still has the potential with young talented fighters. That one of the coolest division.
BW: Ok for the moment, but a merge with FLW will be better.
FLW: they really need to move to BW, this is nonsense.

HW: kind of boring, the good fighters are the old ones.
LHW: not that boring, some good fighters there. Cutelaba is 2-2. I am expecting more from Dominic Reyes.

MW: good fighters, but the division is getting boring, because UFC doesn't have rules regarding the obligation of the champion to fight at least 2 times a year.

WW: it has good fighters. It could have been better with Lima, Larkin, Rory.

LW: also, good fighters. Boring because there are no fights for the title. Except that interim.

FW: it has good fighters, Ortega coming strong. I hope Max remainx champ.

BW: I have only watched a single BW fight. Cruz vs Cody. Looks like Rivera has a great record.

FLW: I only watched some highlights from the Mighty Mouse's fights. Good fighter, but FLW is not very appealing.

Back