Most boring UFC division

Flyweight is so boring it should be left out of the conversation like you did with the womens divisions. Actually the womens divisions deserve more of a seat at the table than flyweight does.

Flyweight is so boring it should be left out of the conversation like you did with the womens divisions. Actually the womens divisions deserve more of a seat at the table than flyweight does.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Gotta go with womens 145 since there seemz to be only one person in it. lol....

I would legitimately rather watch womens fights than some random nobodies at flyweight fight to a decision.

The women go to decision just as much, if not more, than the Flyweights, and they're generally less notable.

All Flyweight fights from Pettis v. Moreno to Swanson v. Lobov:
Morales v. Sanchez = Finish
Ortiz v. Sandoval = Finish

Pettis v. Moreno = Dec
Brooks v. Shelton = Dec

Pantoja v. Seery = Finish
Sasaki v. Scoggins = Finish

Moraga v. Mokhtarian = Dec
Nguyen v. Elliot = Finish
Figueiredo v. Beltran = Finish
Sandoval v. Schnell = Finish
Moreno v. Ortiz = Finish

I'm loving all the uneducated neanderthals and retards that said Flyweight. You all obviously don't know what the Hell you're even watchng. Flyweight is very entertaining. The real answer is Heavyweight or one of the women's divisions. Maybe even Welterweight considering the amount of boring fighters that make up their top 5.
at heavyweight, you have KOs. at flyweight, dancing.

The women go to decision just as much, if not more, than the Flyweights, and they're generally less notable.

All Flyweight fights from Pettis v. Moreno to Swanson v. Lobov:
Morales v. Sanchez = Finish
Ortiz v. Sandoval = Finish

Pettis v. Moreno = Dec
Brooks v. Shelton = Dec

Pantoja v. Seery = Finish
Sasaki v. Scoggins = Finish

Moraga v. Mokhtarian = Dec
Nguyen v. Elliot = Finish
Figueiredo v. Beltran = Finish
Sandoval v. Schnell = Finish
Moreno v. Ortiz = Finish

Swanson and Lobov are featherweights. But anyway even if they do get finishes I still dont care. I know of maybe 5 guys at flyweight and even though I know them its still not enough. Theyre just too small and non threatening. And none of them have anything really interesting about them. At least the women have the novelty of being women and have sex appeal. Plus theyre bigger than the male flyweights a lot of the time, have bigger personalities and are just more interesting to watch in every way. I know the flyweights are good athletes and dedicated fighters but I just am not interested in watching them at all outside of very few select matchups.

Cyborg division should never be made and the first title fight was a joke.

And when talking about weight divisions, you should never forget that they exist to protect smaller guys from heavyweights.

Women's 115. I enjoy watching Joanna sometimes because of her striking skill. Unfortunately she lacks power.

heavyweight because i will only watch the champ fight. the division is stiffness. everyone fights once a year. it is hard to get excited for me.

All the wmma division
And the flyweight. Dana get rid of these divisions

Women's divisions other than 2 girls per weightclass. Stop hating the manlets because at least they have skill/speed.

Flyweight & it isn't even close.

Even the womens divisions put on more entertaining fights overall.

HW > LHW > FLW

At least LHW has the best fighter in the organization. HW has JDS, but now he is probably gone for two years or something. FLW just sucks. Women divisions, I don't care too much, and only watch the big fights.

I'm leaning the opposite of the OP.

Hw has what pride fighters left? Overeem? The cool fights to make at Hw don't involve older fighters imo..

lhw is finally interesting with jbj back..

Fw is the least interesting for me.. can't think of a big fight for that division..

Back