Most beautiful kick you have ever seen?

I remember this one from years ago :

Adam Aliev tornado kick knockout :

tumblr_n5lc9eayOg1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

just shit on all you noobs
THIS!!!. I was thinking of this KO too, such a awesome head kick, the way Markham just walks away too like no big deal haha, epic. :D

I remember this one from years ago :

Adam Aliev tornado kick knockout :

Best thread in ages. Good to get away from the conor/khabib circus. So many great posts but this one was my fav and you posted just before me ya bastardo. The fact he axed kicked before too shows crazy confidence. Mental Ko.

Always thought roundhouse kicks looked the coolest. Spinning back kicks are cool too but don't look as pretty as they do in the movies in real life application.

Yeah I think only Siver's spinning back kicks come to mind as looking pretty.

Hug’s kicks were like butter...so smooth

That’s why I’m so pissed when people exaggerate and see this guy or that guy has world-class striking.

A lot of mofos have no idea what world class striking should look like. Hug had perfect form. Francisco was really good too, form wise.

i know most people are gonna/have listed flashy shit, but i love a good question mark kick, rockhold has beautiful kicks.

latest

i also really like whittaker's ducking roundhouse that he seems to land on damn near everyone these days, dude always finds it.

tumblr_ohae05sECk1qlskhvo3_400.gif

tumblr_ooha25DRPK1r7vh24o1_540.gif

he landed a couple on romero in both fights too but i can't find the gifs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back