Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
for starters, i was talking about 'regular' combos. ie: the standard combo/standard plus a proj

ie: kabal - (spin, if needed) lk,lk,hp,hp ↓hp, jump kick or punch, proj. this went from like ~49 (mk3) down to sane (don't remember, ~30ish) in umk3.

the base combo of the 5 punch/kicks dropped to like 17% or something.

Lol, just stop.

would be nice if we actually get a new game instead of mortal injustice 5

I'd prefer a Shaolin Monks sequel myself.

Even if it gets rave reviews I refuse to buy it after that trailer. What a dumpster fire.

Even if it gets rave reviews I refuse to buy it after that trailer. What a dumpster fire.

Welp your loss. Lmao at rap music rustling someone's jimmies.

Welp your loss. Lmao at rap music rustling someone's jimmies.
Hold up. I see this as a response to the criticism. For me, it's not the fact that it's rap music. I love rap music. The problem is it's wack AF. Whoever this rapper is has a horrible cadence, no energy on the mic, and lethargic lyrics.

The visuals of the trailer were phenomenal though. The track just sucks and it has nothing to do with the genre.

Hold up. I see this as a response to the criticism. For me, it's not the fact that it's rap music. I love rap music. The problem is it's wack AF. Whoever this rapper is has a horrible cadence, no energy on the mic, and lethargic lyrics.

The visuals of the trailer were phenomenal though. The track just sucks and it has nothing to do with the genre.

I don't like the music either but if a theatrical trailer that has rap music in it stops you from buying a game then lmao at your opinion.

If it was actual gameplay then he might have a point because I wouldn't want to listen to that in the background while playing.

Off topic, but more pics of that MK HD collection that was never released.

NEWSCREENSHOT.jpg

MK1-HD-2.jpg

MK1-HD.jpg

zSxuHjO.jpg

https://www.dsogaming.com/articles/...or-the-hd-fan-remakes-of-mortal-kombat-1-2-3/

I can't believe that this was cancelled.

Man the mood of tht song really fit the trailer, listening to the moody beat, with the sombre yet monotone 21 rapping just fits this like a glove. Some of yall literally dont know shit.

Man the mood of tht song really fit the trailer, listening to the moody beat, with the sombre yet monotone 21 rapping just fits this like a glove. Some of yall literally dont know shit.
Yeah when I think mk I think monotone rapping. I only wish he went even harder on the mumbling so I could really get excited

The song seemed like I accidentally had another tab open in the background and it was randomly playing over a sweet Mortal Kombat trailer.

I haven't bought an MK game since maybe Deception or Deadly Alliance or something. I've probably been missing out.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I would absolutely love to see a new MK - in 2D - using real actors again like 1, 2 and 3. Photography equipment has changed so much since the mid 90s that they could capture at much higher rates and higher definition.

Part of what always made MK for me was the real actors. It's still a great series but I'm just so nostalgic for the old style.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I would absolutely love to see a new MK - in 2D - using real actors again like 1, 2 and 3. Photography equipment has changed so much since the mid 90s that they could capture at much higher rates and higher definition.

Part of what always made MK for me was the real actors. It's still a great series but I'm just so nostalgic for the old style.

I'd be on board but they'd have to have similar mechanics to MK3.

The song seemed like I accidentally had another tab open
That's EXACTLY what I thought. I was thinking there was an ad playing in the background or something. Paused the video and the music stopped and I shook my head. Just why.

I'd be on board but they'd have to have similar mechanics to MK3.
Oh for sure. MK3's mechanics were perfect.

Not to mention I didn't feel as bad about Sonya or Kitana/Mileena/Jade being hot because those were actual people. 3d models? Eh

Back