Morning show hosts called out for pre-taping post-Thanksgiving show

Agreed. I don't see the issue. As long as they didn't claim to be live I don't think anything is wrong.

Well there is obvious dishonesty involved.

The only indication the show wasn't live was the lack of an icon. And they were clearly pretending like they were recording the show on the day after Thanksgiving.

At the end of the day, it's probably not a big deal, but it's still a little concerning behavior from a news outlet.

Well there is obvious dishonesty involved.

The only indication the show wasn't live was the lack of an icon. And they were clearly pretending like they were recording the show on the day after Thanksgiving.

At the end of the day, it's probably not a big deal, but it's still a little concerning behavior from a news outlet.
Oh, well from that point my opinion probably differs a bit in that I've already completely discounted all of the major news outlets as having any degree of integrity.

I hate MSNBC and the jackasses on their morning show,...

...but who gives a shit?

C'mon bruh, did you even read one line of the article?

We're talking about the day AFTER Thanksgiving here. Not Thanksgiving Day.
Like I said them faking a Thanksgiving show of any kind is little to no concern of mine, and anyone that does care has way too much time on their hands.

Like I said them faking a Thanksgiving show of any kind is little to no concern of mine, and anyone that does care has way too much time on their hands.

The only thing that I'd be concerned with is that a news show is being faked, on any level.

In a practical sense, does this specific situation matter that much? Not really. But is it concerning on a higher level, that a media outlet is being less-than-honest?

I kind of feel like it is.

They're not really faking a real news story. Does anyone honestly even care about black friday sales anymore? With internet shopping now, you don't get the swarms and swarms of idiots going out at 5 AM to get a good deal on a TV.

They're not really faking a real news story. Does anyone honestly even care about black friday sales anymore? With internet shopping now, you don't get the swarms and swarms of idiots going out at 5 AM to get a good deal on a TV.

Well apparently they discuss more on the show than just trivial shit. One of the things that tipped viewers off to the fact that it wasn't live was because they weren't talking about the terrorist attack in Egypt.

I think they are overt about it - it's knowingly taped and thus tongue-in-cheek with the over the top "I'm so stuffed" remarks and the like. I don't watch them, but it's being described as almost a tradition.

Damn, did the morning hosts clap back?

I don't think this is a big deal at all.

Who is actually upset about it?

To me, it’s a huge fucking deal and hurts their credibility when it comes to any reporting.

Just kidding, I’m not a retard.

I didn’t even know there was a terrorist attack so this means nothing to me

Santa is still real though, right?
sOvxzIL.jpg

I’m not American so I legit don’t know: is Black Friday a holiday too? Or do people have to go back to work the day after Thanksgiving?

I’m not American so I legit don’t know: is Black Friday a holiday too? Or do people have to go back to work the day after Thanksgiving?

People get it off, but not because it's "black Friday"--which is just a name that retailers came up with--but because it's part of the Thanksgiving weekend.

Back