Morning review of Robbie Lawler vs RDA

Robbie looked great. I still can't believe he lost to Woodley. Now i cant wait for RDA to take the title so Robbie can smash Woodley in a rematch.

Great performance by RDA but a really shit morning review on your part TS.
oh wow thats a really great analysis. thanks for the insight
You call that a review?
That might be the worst review I have seen in my entire life.
Respect for waiting until the morning to gather and post your thoughts
it's the twitter era - TS's review was twitter approved. 280 characters or less.

Good fight but Lawler was visibly fucked for the last two rounds and simply roughed it out, which is a shame because this was a brawl up until the injury, but that's fighting.

Either Robbie was hurt going into that fight, got severely injured in the early stages of the fight, or nearly 2 decades of MMA wars have finally caught up with him... either way, all are respectable reasons for losing. Congrats to RDA... but, last night was proof that RDA does not have the power to win a WW championship. RDA hit a wounded and immobile fighter, who could barely mount any defense at all, and still could not put him away. Good luck to RDA. Not hating on the guy. I've got nothing against him, but he has no chance of beating Woodley, Wonderboy, GSP, etc.

If you create a thread, and it gets zero likes. You know it was a thread that was better left uncreated.

My view is that Robbie's striking and power was always overrated and he was likely on PED's.

Of his wins he KO's 20 of 28 of his opponents.

Never tests positive for PEDs. Has one "odd" test, that he comes back clean on.

But he's overrated in his KO power and was on PEDs.

<SelenaWow>

lol

rda did great. it was kind of funny how dc was saying that rda might have tired himself out from that flurry in the second. he wasn't tired at all lol. it was a bit cringeworthy listening to his commentating at times throughout the night. he showed clear bias for both robbie and platinum.

RDA was amazing... the move up was right.

But take it easy on DC Bro,,,, RDA threw a 40 strike continuous combo... almost any fighter would be arm weary after that... RDA did something unique by continuing to press later in the fight.

If you create a thread, and it gets zero likes. You know it was a thread that was better left uncreated.

And if the zero likes doesn't quite convince you ("the like button is probably broken...!"), the first reply and its 37 likes probably will.

lol

rda did great. it was kind of funny how dc was saying that rda might have tired himself out from that flurry in the second. he wasn't tired at all lol. it was a bit cringeworthy listening to his commentating at times throughout the night. he showed clear bias for both robbie and platinum.
was about to legit start a drinking game for every time he messed up a first name.....

Back