More troops headed to Afghanistan after 17 years

All I'm gonna say is that we better be profiting. I'm tired of sending troops to countries cause we're everyone's body gaurd. Time to take their resources as payment.

Don't you worry about that. Lol .That's the only reason we are there. It's not a coincidence that Afghan produces 75-80% of the world's opium, and in the last 15-17 years, the US is having a really bad opiate problem.

The only way to stop Taliban, ISIS and all the Sunni radical groups for good is overthrowing the house of Saud from power in Riyhad.

The only way to stop Taliban, ISIS and all the Sunni radical groups for good is overthrowing the house of Saud from power in Riyhad.

Hell yes. It's truly the only way. But I fear you gotta add Pakistan and the gulf monarchies to that list.

Was HuffPo the only source I posted?

Deflection woman deflects again!

I'll accept that concession, you fuckin mook.

Did I call all 3 of them very left? Yes I did. I'm not the one whose deflecting. Which is obvious by the fact that you didn't even address the information I presented, nor the argument I made. Nice try though.

EDIT: And before you come back with "LOL, you said Huffpo, LOL", here is my original comment. You couldn't make an honest, coherent argument to save your life.

Again, you're arguing about half the story. Odd that your links are Time Magazine, HuffPo, and the NY Times. It's like you're oblivious to the fact that you literally are a sterotype of Left Wing thought. (P.S., had you just read the entire wiki link you posted, you'd have seen some of this.) The main reason for this was that Obama was pushing for more "inclusiveness" within the Iraqi government itself. His administration wanted the largely Shia dominated government to give up much of it's power in the name of "inclusion" (a term that means almost nothing to anyone outside of Western Liberalism, BTW) to the Sunni minority in it's country that has seen it as it's enemy and had brutally, systematically oppressed it for the last 30+ years. Shocking that that didn't work. Oh well, at least he got to campaign for re-election on having "ended" the War in Iraq.

Back