More proof Tyler Jeffery Dillashaw is a snake.

He could have at least lied and said "Oh the group took a direction I didn't feel was conducive for business" something like that. Then move on with elaborating. Yet he completely lied and said he didn't know what he was talking about? How stupid does TJ think we are?

Just like when they’re contenders they’ll constantly bitch and moan about whats fair and how superfights or moneyfights make no sense blablabla, but when they win the belt sign them up for all the bs moneyfights.

Wow! fighters are selfish and only out for themselves? Who would have ever believed it?

If the UFC unionizes, the cost go up. That cost is passed on the consumer. Free fights are over and PPV costs soar. No need for a Union.

...first off, no fights are "free" for consumers. Second, they aren't going to stop broadcasting on fox (or ESPN).

ok now fuck off and stop using full names in the title

The point is Tyler Jeffery putting himself as far away from a fighters union as he can when he thinks it isn’t in his best interest. When he thought he was being treated poorly, he was all about his fellow fighters. Now. Nope. To say he has never heard of Project Spearhead....it’s laughable. Shame on Thomas for not pressing him on that.
why don't you blame all the rest of the fighters that are making shit money and that don't want to unionize?

The point is Tyler Jeffery putting himself as far away from a fighters union as he can when he thinks it isn’t in his best interest. When he thought he was being treated poorly, he was all about his fellow fighters. Now. Nope. To say he has never heard of Project Spearhead....it’s laughable. Shame on Thomas for not pressing him on that.
Because he should follow in Leslie Smith's footsteps?

How'd that work out for her? She stuck to her guns. Where is she fighting now?

Sometimes it is better to get off of a sinking ship. Cerrone new it, TJ apparently did too.

What good is a union without a critical mass of fighters to give it bargaining power?

why don't you blame all the rest of the fighters that are making shit money and that don't want to unionize?
Because Conor said "Snake in the grass" which is catchy and endless flocks of followers copy his every move.

TJ claiming he would become the greatest bantamweight of all time by beating Cody again (lol) was one of the cringiest things I have ever heard him say. Which is pretty impressive given all the cringey shit I have heard come out of his snaky jaws.
so speaking the truth?

He was part of the group with Tim Kennedy, Donald Cerrone and Bjorn Rebney.

Yeah, that was VERY shady. The came, made a wave or two, then Cerrone got a reprimand from Dana White for being ungrateful, changed his mind completely and the group's functioning disappeared

You're mixing two different things. Project Spearhead is Leslie Smith's group. I don't think TJ was ever involved in that.

I never knew TJ stand for tyler jeffery. I'm so shocked. What a snake, hiding behind two letter first name and not his real name. lol.

TJ is a phenomenal fighters but he's an absolute bonehead whose mismanaging his career. Wish he had someone more competent managing him.

Real shame to see a fighter in his prime only fight once a year. And a fucking instant rematch, no less. This is Cain/Junior all over again.

If the UFC unionizes, the cost go up. That cost is passed on the consumer. Free fights are over and PPV costs soar. No need for a Union.
I doubt that's true. They just signed a big deal with ESPN. I can't see them raising PPV prices any further. It likely means profits would be more evenly distributed. It's not even known what kind of money UFC is making, so fighters knowing would be beneficial to them.

Snake in the grass
Metal Gear Solid snake
Jake the snake
Texas rattlesnake

Snake

Back