More proof Tyler Jeffery Dillashaw is a snake.

TJ claiming he would become the greatest bantamweight of all time by beating Cody again (lol) was one of the cringiest things I have ever heard him say. Which is pretty impressive given all the cringey shit I have heard come out of his snaky jaws.

Less title defenses than Cruz; unavenged loss to Cruz. It sure as fuck ain't TJ.
Controversial decision. Arguably won. Should have been a draw. Still beating the best BWs in the world. Knocked dead the guy who clowned Cruz and took the belt that shouldn't have been his in the first place.

Cruz hasn't done shit other than win a controversial decision against TJ and a win over a damn near done Urijah Faber. Cruz can't even make it through a training camp FFS.

TJ is the best.

Last edited:
Just listening to MMA hour. When TJ was mad with no title...face of one of the groups trying to unionize. Now that he has a title won’t even admit he has even heard of project spearhead. Has no idea what happened to the group he was one of the leaders of. You could barely hear him he got so quiet when Thomas briefly asked him questions about it.

This is why you will never see a union in pro-fighting. Guys want it when they are down, when they are on top, doesn’t matter to them anymore.
Of course the guys at the top change their mind when they get there. Unionizing while champ would be absolutely counterproductive to their financial gain.

but in this case, ALL of them pretty much disappeared, not just TJ. Even GSP hasn't said dick about it for over a year. Why would 1 person put himself out there and get in the doghouse with the bosses when everyone else has melted away?

But I think you are getting your wires crossed. Project Spearhead and the Mixed Martial Arts Athletes Association are 2 different things aren't they?

giphy.gif

Somebody should put Dana’s face there. He obviously put the smackdown on TJ when that union shit was going on.

Good. You contribute nothing here anyway, skid mark.

Do you even know what SJW means? Lol I don't think you do.

So Ju Wanna, as in "So Ju Wanna's go on my ignore list(?) - fucking parasites of society(!)"

Shitty human beings can be really good at fighting. As a fight fan, I don't give a fuck about TJs moral compass. Life is too short to invest that much time and energy in dumb shit outside of the cage. Let it go, TS.

If the UFC unionizes, the cost go up. That cost is passed on the consumer. Free fights are over and PPV costs soar. No need for a Union.

Just listening to MMA hour. When TJ was mad with no title...face of one of the groups trying to unionize. Now that he has a title won’t even admit he has even heard of project spearhead. Has no idea what happened to the group he was one of the leaders of. You could barely hear him he got so quiet when Thomas briefly asked him questions about it.

This is why you will never see a union in pro-fighting. Guys want it when they are down, when they are on top, doesn’t matter to them anymore.
Yeah, that's pretty obvious and just about any article on unions will make that point as well

Back