More People Watched Trump Golf Meme Than Emmys

Wouldn't be surprised if the Modern Family rerun had more viewers

WR regulars, not Trump voters. Where did I imply you voted for Trump?

Riiiiggghhhhht. The emmys are bad.... and stuff. Yeah.

1. Ok

2. Yeah they sucked. Did you happen to catch any of that bullshit?

You must be Liberal since you seem to not understand satire. That kind of stupid is only found on the left here.

Explain how your post was satire. That should give me a chance to catch up on the laughs I've missed.

Cargo king is triggered

Shhhhh adults are talking.

1. Ok

2. Yeah they sucked. Did you happen to catch any of that bullshit?

Fuck no, when I know something is gonna be shit, I make an effort not to watch it.

Progressive Zionist Hollywood is all about inclusion. All races are equal, no white privilege or token minorities.
HpLo9VB.jpg

A. The Emmys, along with all other award shows, are nothing but a giant bedazzled circle jerk
B. Maybe people dont want to hear the insanely rich and privileged, whose lives will not change with Trump as president in one bit, bitch and moan as if they are the ones principally hurt.

Liberals are a funny bunch. They bitch about Trump hitting a Hillary cut out with a golf ball, yet praised that old hag Kathy Griffin for holding a severed piece of balony that resembled Trump.

Because you described a shitty award show as "liberal propaganda" when the correct term is "useless shitty award show". And because you seem to think more people viewing a gif online is indicative of a choice made. That kind of stupid is only found on the right here.
Surely even liberals recognize that the Emmys were liberal propaganda. Frankly, I doubt all that many liberals are all that interested in that shit either (the artless propaganda, not liberalism itself). The over-politicization of everything is dreadfully dull.

Surely even liberals recognize that the Emmys were liberal propaganda.

Not unless they're fans of over-dramatic hyperbole. It's a shit award show with a liberal slant, which shouldn't be surprising to anyone who knows what art is. It was't invented and designed to change political views.

Frankly, I doubt all that many liberals are all that interested in that shit either (the artless propaganda, not liberalism itself). The over-politicization of everything is dreadfully dull.

Look around and note all the leftist emmy fans. You won't need many fingers. So you're probably more than right.

I had no idea the emmys where yesterday. Was it a Trump bash-a-thon? I can only imagine

I am in the same boat. I had no ideas the Emmys were on. Though, I would not have wasted my time watching them even if I did know. I don't even know what the awards are for (is it television or movies?).

Fuck no, when I know something is gonna be shit, I make an effort not to watch it.

Cool so you literally have nothing to contribute to this thread. Great.

Good the Emmys are dogshit.

I hate award shows but I watched some of this one because I knew some bs was going to happen.

SNL won best sketch show with probably their worst cast and shittiest season ever.

Kate McKinnon (lesbian who plays Hillary and cried out a shitty version of "hallelujah" after the election in what was the wierdest and worst SNL open ever) won best supporting actress in what was terrible season for her.

Alec Bladwin, who I actually like also won best supporting actor for his repeptitive Trump role although he isn't even a member of the cast at SNL.

It was a goddam joke. I mean I know Award shows are shit, but if I worked in television and put my heart and soul into what I believed was actual quality work, I would be disgusted.

Don't have any talent? It's fine just talk shit about the president and well pay you to suck at acting and even throw you some awards. And the left has the gall to claim hollywood isn't in their palm. It was really just a gross circle jerk, a complete mockery. And again, for as little as the award shows actually mean, I feel for the people who are actually talented and creative and had the carpet pulled from under the.

Don't act like Trump is the first president they have made fun of. Trump Humpers are the most butt hurt insecure group I have ever witnessed.

Don't act like Trump is the first president they have made fun of. Trump Humpers are the most butt hurt insecure group I have ever witnessed.

How about don't project.

No one said that. It's just that SNL has been leagues better than this most recent season. I mean 1000× better.

Will Ferrell as George W various comedians playing Obama, back in the day then with Dana Carvey giving it to George senior, Phil Hartman as Clinton.

it's pretty widely accepted that SNL has been on a major downward skid for some years now. And this season was legitimately the worst one I've ever seen even with Donald Trump being handed to them on a silver platter.

Try to read what I actually wrote or just watch this past season of SNL for yourself and see how awful it is. I voted Democrat literally 99% of my life and that 1% was not for the Don. The only reason SNL won any awards this season was because of how they sucked up to the left. I don't care how you feel about it it's just plain true.

For goodness sakes it beat out Documentary Now! And Portlandia for best sketch show.

I'm sorry you can't see good advice when it's thrown at you.

You feel I wasted time watching the Emmys, I feel you're wasting time in this thread about the Emmys that you didnt watch.

<Moves>

Surely even liberals recognize that the Emmys were liberal propaganda. Frankly, I doubt all that many liberals are all that interested in that shit either (the artless propaganda, not liberalism itself). The over-politicization of everything is dreadfully dull.

Over politicization is Trump's fault. ;)

Colbert's entire life revolves around Trump. It's who he thinks about and focuses all his energy on from the moment he wakes up to the moment he goes to sleep.

Through his hate, he has managed to make Trump the center of his universe. I find it all very strange.

Back