More people might go back to MySpace because Facebook is selling your private info

Can you back that comment up with a link to anything he has done or said

You have to be pretty young to think MySpace was the original social media. Yahoo groups started in the 90s, mine is still active with over 100 people in it.

Can you back that comment up with a link to anything he has done or said

secret clans tend to not voice their true agenda
most likely a guy like Mark is probably unaware of why he was given the boost he has been
Do you really think Mark, who's admitted he stole most of the coding for Facebook, was the only man at the early stages that developed such a program ?

secret clans tend to not voice their true agenda
most likely a guy like Mark is probably unaware of why he was given the boost he has been
Do you really think Mark, who's admitted he stole most of the coding for Facebook, was the only man at the early stages that developed such a program ?
So you have nothing to back it up, other than a dislike for the state of israel. And you take it out with lazy racist swipes at people with jewish names.

So you have nothing to back it up, other than a dislike for the state of israel.

I have no issues with Israel. I just think only Middle Eastern Jews have a genetic right to the land.
Jews from North Africa, Europe, Central Asia, and Russia have no rights to that land.
You don't become semitic simply for believing in a semitic faith.

Facebook asked me to take a privacy survey; downvoted the fuck out of every Q.

I’ve been hoarding AOL free trial CD’s for years, good luck tracking me down.

I log into facebook about once a month and really dont post anything on it.

Because fuck social media.

I got upset at Myspace mass-deleting profiles. I wanted to go back to it and download all the pictures I had, but my profile was gone. So, I'll never go back.

Plus, I've deleted almost all social media.
Well thats what happens when people jump ship in droves, and leave their accounts inactive for three years or more. I think gmail even gives a warning if you don't use your email for over a year or log in they delete all the files or emails or was that hotmail? I forget which one, they dont delete your email they just delete all the emails inside i had important emails and they were all gone. Now i make sure to log in to my emails every once in a while.

I’ve been hoarding AOL free trial CD’s for years, good luck tracking me down.
Lmao this post beings back memories i remember those days, my bro used to do the same thing. The young cats wont know about the free trial days.

Everybody was trying to get in my top 8.

I closed my Facebook last week and I'm glad I did. If my friends want to know what's going on with me they can text me.

Its too funny to see nerds instagramming about deleting their Facebook "to make a statement" with their dumb hashtags, but still use Whatsapp, and Instagram. Facebook knew something like this was coming so they're buying up the new shit, but its still under Zuckerburg's nuts.

Facebook or Google just need to now buy Twitter. LOL

also the people deleting there instagrams and facebooks are the types nobody cares for. I sorry to say but in many ways facebook is the CV of the social media world and instagram is your quick ´sexy´resume. For young people like myself at least it has become very important to getting laid and meeting girls you get judged on the stuff.

Exactly.
If a service is free, you are the product.

And you think MySpace won't?

Everyone's solution to being burned by a data-mining service is to jump to another data-mining service? How do you think MySpace will make hosting all of those users and their content profitable?

Myspace would sell your shit too

just in a less efficient and less popular manner

Back