More lame, GSP not defending belt or Conor not defending?

I actually agree with this somewhat, but why is GSP scared of Whitaker?

I honestly think he stands a great chance at beating him

I think he has a decent chance at beating him too. However, logic doesn't play a role in a man's fear.

It's very obvious GSP is fearful of Robert and the rest of the MW division. Most people called out his shenanigans. That may be to varying degrees, but it's very obvious he feels they are too risky of a fight and he doesn't want to lose.

GSP has won more title fights than ANYBODY in UFC history.

Lame is this stupid thread. There’s no question.

zg0OR.gif

Everyone else who hasn't defended for an extended stretch of time has had a valid reason like injuries or other health issues. Not Conor, he's perfectly able but just doesn't want to.

OP is lame. These men are getting paid and I don't blame them. If the UFC doesn't like it then send them to Bellator.

McGregor of course, GSP accepted his fate and relinquished his belt to Whittaker.

GSP is 36 years old ffs. He went up in weight but now knows his body isnt cut out for trying to bulk up to that weight class so relinquished the belt.

Conor is in his prime and refuses to defend his belt. At least GSP cleaned out his division when he was WW champ.

They're both ducks of the highest level. That's why despite being caught twice, Andy and Jones are still considered ahead of them by most real MMA fans.
<{silvanormal}>

Lol AS was a huge duck. Tried to duck the Chael Rematch to the point Dana had to force the fight upon him. Then he tried his best to avoid Weidman saying he didn't deserve it... up to the point Dana had to step up (once again) and force the fight upon him.

AS the biggest duck, by far.<GSPWoah>

both of these guys should be defending their belts. I know that there is reasons their not, GSP is not meant for MW blah blah, and Conor is making shitloads boxing but .....

Now that's over Conor needs to defend. So does GSP, as he can beat the MW champ he can beat others as well.

I personally also think they'd both win and finish and retain their belts if they were to defend.
Conor and it's not even close

both of these guys should be defending their belts. I know that there is reasons their not, GSP is not meant for MW blah blah, and Conor is making shitloads boxing but .....

Now that's over Conor needs to defend. So does GSP, as he can beat the MW champ he can beat others as well.

I personally also think they'd both win and finish and retain their belts if they were to defend.

GSP doesnt defend the belt? ok he retires his belt after few weeks, fair play.

Conor doesnt defend his belt? ok he just talks shit like bisping to find a reason to not defend it and duck contenders to look out for a "easy" money fight. and holds almost the belt for 2 years without defending it and still talks shit.

One gave up the belt immediately while one is screwing up the division. Conor is more lame. I like Conor, but if the UFC simply isn't willing to dish out enough money to pay him what he wants to fight, then he needs to just walk away. And if the UFC can't afford to pay their biggest star what he demands, then they need to strip him and move on. They aren't losing a star if they can't afford him anyways. Just move on.

Conor all day. There is literally zero excuse for his not defending since FW

Conor is 100x worse.

GSP has already solidified his legacy and vacated the title as soon as he got sick and realized he would be out for a while. He also stated multiple times MW is not for him he had a very hard time with it and thinks it didn't do his body very good. Unless he is done fighting I would rather see him fight at his peak than a diminished version that he feels he is at MW.

Conor on the other hand has never defended a belt and been gifted multiple opportunities to leap frog the line. He should take a lesson from GSP and give up the belt not walk around pretending he is still a current double weight champion. He will always be able to say what he was but to pretend he is still a champ right now with no intention of fighting is a joke.

I agree with everything you said, great post. The only thing I'd say is that Conor doesn't need to pretend he is still a champ right now, because he has a 12lb gold belt and official champion title that says he is. It's the UFC that needs to either pay the man what he's demanding or strip him and move on. They don't want to lose their mega star, but they can no longer afford him anyways, so I say just strip the man and move on. He'll probably come crawling back a year or two from now when he is all out of money anyway.

Yeah I'm sure he was terrified of fighting a guy he already finished who turned out to be juiced to the tits like all American wrestlers and was the only reason that fight was competitive. lmao. Andy fought DC on less than 1 days notice could you imagine GSPussy doing something like that? Not even while dreaming of aliens XD

Is this a joke? Chael dominted him for 4.90 rounds out of 5. AS sure as hell was scared to give him a rematch. Did you even watch the fight. Even AS couldn't believe he managed to win that fight.

Because Chael had inhuman testosterone levels lol. Look what happened in the rematch Chael proved he was a joke
<6>

Lol how does that mean that Silva didn't do his best to avoid the rematch? Not to mention that Silva is a known ped users and according to what he said, he was using back then as well. See my sig.

Stipe hasn't been fighting coz he's been renegotiating a new contract.

No difference to what is currently going on with Conor.

Back