More lame, GSP not defending belt or Conor not defending?

both of these guys should be defending their belts. I know that there is reasons their not, GSP is not meant for MW blah blah, and Conor is making shitloads boxing but .....

Now that's over Conor needs to defend. So does GSP, as he can beat the MW champ he can beat others as well.

I personally also think they'd both win and finish and retain their belts if they were to defend.
Pretty sure Robert Whitaker is the UFC MW champ now.. But i might be mistaken..
<{vega}>

They're both ducks of the highest level. That's why despite being caught twice, Andy and Jones are still considered ahead of them by most real MMA fans.
<{silvanormal}>
Salty Aldo too. 6 or 7 defenses? Maybe not past GSP but def conman mcsucks.

at least GSP vacated the damn belt and its only been a fucking month for crying out loud. Conor hasnt fought in the UFC in what a year? more? how the fk can anyone seriously compare the two.

Conor by a mile. GSP vacated immediately with no damage done. Conor is running like a bitch as usual.

Yeah GSP vacates. He sees a tough fight and he's out. He sees a Bisping champion he's in. What a beast.

Whoa dude. I'm not big upping GSP for his comeback.

I think that the victory over Bisping, who'd arguably lost his previous fight to the ghost of Dan Henderson, was grossly overrated, and that it's laughable that GSP got bumped back to the top of the P4P list as a result. Also laughable was the "GSP is validated as GOAT" talk that followed the fight. Although that died down pretty quick after Kelvin nearly decapitated Bisping in half a round.

My point was that GSP didn't beat around the bush and deliberately fuck things up even more than they already were after he got what he wanted.

Conor is content to screw over the LW division and fuck with other guys' careers in perpetuity so long as it gives him more leverage against the UFC.

That's why despite being caught twice, Andy and Jones are still considered ahead of them by most real MMA fans.
<{silvanormal}>

<{gspressed}>

LMFAO except that's not the case at all!

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-is-the-goat.3663377/

As you can see, real MMA fans consider GSP the GOAT by a massive margin.

It's a FUCKING LANDSLIDE LOL. He has almost as many votes as all the other candidates combined.

Andy's legacy is considered a joke, and he has less votes than Melvin Guillard <45>

gsp-pimp-o.gif

Last edited:
Whoa dude. I'm not big upping GSP for his comeback.

I think that the victory over Bisping, who'd arguably lost his previous fight to the ghost of Dan Henderson, was grossly overrated, and that it's laughable that GSP got bumped back to the top of the P4P list as a result. Also laughable was the "GSP is validated as GOAT" talk that followed the fight. Although that died down pretty quick after Kelvin nearly decapitated Bisping in half a round.

My point was that GSP didn't beat around the bush and deliberately fuck things up even more than they already were after he got what he wanted.

Conor is content to screw over the LW division and fuck with other guys' careers in perpetuity so long as it gives him more leverage against the UFC.
GSP screwed over MW by announcing his comeback and intent to fight Bisping in 2016. We had to wait a year for the fight so he screwed us over by making Bisping hold the belt and not him. It takes two people to make a fight and only Bisping got shit for it but GSP does also because he is not he considerate and nice martial artist he proclaims.

Considering how active Conor was when he was fighting and how he accepted the short notice fights, he gets a short pass to make insane money and have a child. He is ina unique position that no fighter has ever been in. He changed the sport and the UFC. If it weren't for him UFC would still be Zuffa. I think he holds on to the belt because he intends to fight again. GSP knew he would never fight again even though he signed a contract saying he would defend the MW belt if he won. So MW is clogged up for a 2 years between Bisping and GSP then he just leaves after winning the belt. 2 fights for 2 belts and he vacates in a row.

Is this even a debate?

Atleast GSP gave his title up because he knew he would never defend it. McGregor is still trying to hold on to both the LW and FW title "thing" even though he was stripped of the FW title and has gone over year without defending the LW title.

<{gspressed}>

LMFAO except that's not the case at all!

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-is-the-goat.3663377/

As you can see, real MMA fans consider GSP the GOAT by a massive margin.

It's a FUCKING LANDSLIDE LOL. He has almost as many votes as all the other candidates combined.

Andy's legacy is considered a joke, and he has less votes than Melvin Guillard <45>

gsp-pimp-o.gif
I'm glad there is only 1 GSP and he is gone. Great career. Now let's watch some mma.

both of these guys should be defending their belts. I know that there is reasons their not, GSP is not meant for MW blah blah, and Conor is making shitloads boxing but .....

Now that's over Conor needs to defend. So does GSP, as he can beat the MW champ he can beat others as well.

I personally also think they'd both win and finish and retain their belts if they were to defend.

GSP disappointed me but at least he admitted he had no intention of defending and vacated.

Conor not only failed to defend FW belt, he hasn't defended the LW belt either...in over a year...all while claiming to be the best in the world.

It's not even close who is worse here, it's Conor by a mile

GSP screwed over MW by announcing his comeback and intent to fight Bisping in 2016. We had to wait a year for the fight so he screwed us over by making Bisping hold the belt and not him. It takes two people to make a fight and only Bisping got shit for it but GSP does also because he is not he considerate and nice martial artist he proclaims.

Considering how active Conor was when he was fighting and how he accepted the short notice fights, he gets a short pass to make insane money and have a child. He is ina unique position that no fighter has ever been in. He changed the sport and the UFC. If it weren't for him UFC would still be Zuffa. I think he holds on to the belt because he intends to fight again. GSP knew he would never fight again even though he signed a contract saying he would defend the MW belt if he won. So MW is clogged up for a 2 years between Bisping and GSP then he just leaves after winning the belt. 2 fights for 2 belts and he vacates in a row.

Last time I checked, GSP didn't run the UFC.

You're blaming GSP for WME/UFC's bullshit. They're the ones determined to chase money fights at all costs. It was WME's decision to give GSP a title shot in a division that he'd never fought in after a four year hiatus, and they're the who ones decided to announce that fight when GSP, himself, said he wasn't even ready to go.

When GSP decided to announce his comeback, they could have easily told him to fight a real contender to earn a title shot.

You're also forgetting that WME had already put the division on hold and screwed over Romero and Jacare by allowing Bisping a totally pointless title defense against Dan Henderson, who was basically a fringe top ten guy.

My point stands. GSP didn't sit on the title when he knew that he had no intention to defend it. Conor has done that multiple times now.

Last edited:
WME allowed it. GSP allowed it and Bisping allowed it. It all sucked. All 3 were conspiring to make money fights not just the company. The fighters also decided to screw over the division

Mcgregor fans just pissed GSP comes back and takes his spot upon the P4P rankings.

They're both ducks of the highest level. That's why despite being caught twice, Andy and Jones are still considered ahead of them by most real MMA fans.
<{silvanormal}>

Can’t really argue against this point

When fighters juice that means they are willing to go that extra mile to be the best at what they do.

It’s like discrediting great musicians for taking psychedelic drugs

Juicers are just trying to reduce their recovery time cause they wanna train more n prefect their craft or come back after a devastating injury

On the other hand those who cherrypick their opponents n don’t defend their belts show lack of courage n integrity. They have no warrior spirit n are not true fighters

McGregor by a long shot because he is healthy as a newborn and I just read he is in talks with Manny to box and still has not vacated I mean it is getting crazy now.
At least GSP weather really sick or not vacated until he is healthy but Conor is using his for a conversation piece.

GSP has an illness, what are you talking about?

GSP not defending is a let down, but atleast he's doing us all a favor by letting the division move on.

Conor is the bigger disappointment. GSP fought everybody at 170 for years. He's done enough.

Back