More intimidating figure Prime Tyson or Prime Jeff Monson?

Monson and Travis Wiuff are the same person in my head lol.

I have a serious problem of confusing white men with eachother

On she streets? Monson got marked up by some beer swilling Trump supporter and made the guy look on par with his athleticism which is none.

Monson beating up a Trump supporter

wait, what?

1. hahahahahahahaha. monson can't even beat some old redneck?
2. i thought that pinko commie bastard moved to... capitalist russia. what was/is he doing back in the usa, that he denounced? did he not also renounce his (usa) citizenship?

Tyson. That dot after the word "Tyson" means fuckin period.

Tyson by far. Not like I wouldn't wet myself if Monson walked up on me, but Tyson would be much worse.

/exactly, end thread... If in doubt google up confrontation of A. Emelianenko with SWAT team members, you need to understand Russian but the idea is he threatens to take away AK 47 from the SWAT commander and shoot them all with it.
<Eek2.0>
Dude is(allegedly)Bratva related
and he owns the marks to go with it!!!

Dude, I've seen Ronda at the buffet.....

There ain't nuthin', and I mean nuthin', scarier than that.

Great whites in a feeding frenzy could take lessons from her.

<Eek2.0>
Dude is(allegedly)Bratva related
and he owns the marks to go with it!!!
There is nothing alleged about spending 5 yeas for armed robbery, he is 'v zakone' even going to the jail for 'nonce' charges (rape recently) did not stop him. He was protected all the way explaning it was some money extortion scam by hte girl.... If you are above the thief law in Russian jail - the last hope is God
Sorry came out like I was disagreeing with you. Am fully supportive of your analysis :) Just the alleged bit I don't agree with... Just hate the guy! And him going to jail was so overdue, they closed one rape charge before with some bribes and some beating he put on random dude as well.... and now he is out...

Mike Tyson by far. Wanderlei Silva is the most intimidating MMA fighter of all time.

Odd one for here but I'd lean toMonson.(Edit, threads been moved.)

Been here for ages and have never came across anything or anyone referring to either as manlets though.

Its a joke to compare Tyson and Monson. I can name 100 fighters far scarier than Monson. Randleman, Lesnar, Aleksander, Cro-Cop, Liddell, Butterbean heck even Kimbo was scarier than Monson.

Tyson all day

Monsons like 5'6. All a normal person would have to do is put their hands on his forehead and let'm swing for the fences.

lol @ that video of Monson and the Trump supporter, he didn't even hit him.

This

Not only did Monson not hit the guy, Monson is the one bleeding, and that guy is the one who is all sorts of still coming forward after that little tussle. Very bad choice of video, if you are trying to make Monson out to be the ultra intimidating guy.

Tyson, btw, is the answer to your question, not even in doubt.

Back