More impressive - Nate rocking Conor or Conor dropping Nate?

Yea but he didn't end up on top...literally seconds away from being finished AGAIN 2nd time by Nate.

That was almost being finished? lol wut..

Nate ended strong and It was a close fight but let's not get carried away. He was exhausted and those punches had nothing on them.

That was almost being finished? lol wut..

Nate ended strong and It was a close fight but let's not get carried away. He was exhausted and those punches had nothing on them.

Please McGregor was about to pass out from exhaustion...he was done...nothing left.

great fights but nate wins via concrete chin and cardio.

View attachment 345673

10 more seconds and Nate would have finished him just like he did the first fight. Conor was saved by the bell and Danas paid off judges.

Let us also not forget that Conor had some crazy expensive camp in preparation for that fight. His cardio is a joke. Nate Diaz is a trilathlete.
I gotta admit, he does look ready to go. For whatever my word is worth.

View attachment 345673

10 more seconds and Nate would have finished him just like he did the first fight. Conor was saved by the bell and Danas paid off judges.

Let us also not forget that Conor had some crazy expensive camp in preparation for that fight. His cardio is a joke. Nate Diaz is a trilathlete.
Just because he was on top doesn't imply the circumstances were anywhere near what they were In that picture. Both of them were exhausted, It was the end of the round and Nate was nowhere near a finish.

It was a great fight though and both guys deserve respect.

A big part of Conor's lack of conditioning Is the way he utilizes energy. He puts a lot into his punches and Nate was the first fighter who could take his shots and keep coming, where he had to learn to pace himself utilize his energy more Intelligently. Fighting a bigger opponent who pressures you In the way a Diaz bro does and does not stop coming will tire you more than others as well. There aren't any other fighters in MMA like the Diaz bros In that sense.

His conditioning definitely needs work but I think a big factor Is just his style.

Up until that point, MJ was probably the best he'd looked.

This was after he took a year off, complaining he wasn't being paid enough and prob spent like a year just boxing.

Nate's spoken pretty openly about his weight cut though. It's rough, he has to eat raw vegan and restrict a lot. Without a doubt, him at 170 where his frame Is filled out Is where he can perform his absolute best.
He claimed to have been injured in camp for the rematch so technically we haven’t seen Nate well prepped at WW since he got a lil bigger.
I’m just going off he looked the best and performed the best in the MJ fight.

Just because he was on top doesn't imply the circumstances were anywhere near what they were In that picture. Both of them were exhausted, It was the end of the round and Nate was nowhere near a finish.

It was a great fight though and both guys deserve respect.

A big part of Conor's lack of conditioning Is the way he utilizes energy. He puts a lot into his punches and Nate was the first fighter who could take his shots and keep coming, where he had to learn to pace himself utilize his energy more Intelligently. Fighting a bigger opponent who pressures you In the way a Diaz bro does and does not stop coming will tire you more than others as well. There aren't any other fighters in MMA like the Diaz bros In that sense.

His conditioning definitely needs work but I think a big factor Is just his style.
Tony is like a Diaz Bro in that manner with maybe even more pressure.

He claimed to have been injured in camp for the rematch so technically we haven’t seen Nate well prepped at WW since he got a lil bigger.
I’m just going off he looked the best and performed the best in the MJ fight.
I would say maybe you should watch a little more closely then.

MJ was a weaker striker, so naturally Nate looked good against him.

Nate against Conor was the best version of him we've seen though. Both physically and technically.

Tony is like a Diaz Bro in that manner with maybe even more pressure.
No, he's actually not.

Tony tends to pick his shots a lot more In general.

The Diaz bros are just nonstop. Their pace Is difficult to keep up with and they never give you a chance to rest. Constant punches.

Tony applies pressure In his own way but It's not the same.

I also don't think Tony Is anywhere near the same threat on the feet, although he does have versatility / more tools. But, that's just my opinion. I've never been Impressed with Tony's striking. Definitely creative In there, versatile, but just overall sloppy and unimpressive.

I would say maybe you should watch a little more closely then.

MJ was a weaker striker, so naturally Nate looked good against him.

Nate against Conor was the best version of him we've seen though. Both physically and technically.
MJ is a weak striker now?
He is faster and stronger than Conor just lacks the range and accuracy compared to Conor.

No, he's actually not.

Tony tends to pick his shots a lot more In general.

The Diaz bros are just nonstop. Their pace Is difficult to keep up with and they never give you a chance to rest. Constant punches.

Tony applies pressure In his own way but It's not the same.

I also don't think Tony Is anywhere near the same threat on the feet, although he does have versatility / more tools. But, that's just my opinion. I've never been Impressed with Tony's striking. Definitely creative In there, versatile, but just overall sloppy and unimpressive.
In the Barboza and RDA fights Tonys pressure broke both of them.

Conor dropping Nate......because Nate was 4x his size

The Diaz camp getting that fight at 170 was genius really.

It was like the perfect storm which led to Conor's defeat. MMA is really a simulated fight to the death of sorts and that night, Conor was killed.

Nate's the kind of guy who needed a big fight, a big name / big money to reach into himself and pull out his full potential as a fighter and Conor was definitely that guy. That fight was Intense when you really think about It, was def some kill or be killed shit.
I totally agree. A third one will likely break ppv buy records, especially considering how good the first ones were and ending with one win apiece.

In the Barboza and RDA fights Tonys pressure broke both of them.

I wouldn't say It's on the same level as the sort of pressure the Diaz bros apply with punches though. They set a pace you cant keep up with. Take you into deep water and drown you. Nonstop punches. They can take all of your shots and keep coming like tireless zombies.

He definitely applies pressure In his own way though, for sure. But he also picks his shots a lot more, It's different.

I totally agree. A third one will likely break ppv buy records, especially considering how good the first ones were and ending with one win apiece.

After he fights the winner of Tony Khabib, the Nate fight will make more sense.

Nate will always be the guy looked to as the one who gave Conor some of his toughest tests in MMA.

It's hard to argue with a trilogy, he just needs to defend first.

Nobody wants to see It right now, timing is everything.

You can't even be sure Conor was really even rocked, he took a step back after getting hit but his legs were never wobbly. You can be sure that Nate got dropped though.

Conor dropping nate, because nate is known to be super tough and hard to drop. Conor getting rocked wasnt really that surprising because he was gassed as shit.

Watching the second fight i was actually very surpised he managed to drop nate multiple times.
Well Benson "pillow fists" Henderson also dropped him multiple times.

Back