More impressive fighter at peak, Pirog or Golovkin?

?

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Choose 2 options
Who's more impressive pugilist in a vacuum?
Second who would you favor.h2h bw the two

KZ5U4t.gif

gennady-golovkin-ko-body.gif

Golovkin, no doubt about it. I think Jacobs has proven time and again that he wasn't really in fighting condition for the Pirog fight. Its not excuse, don't get me wrong. That's a good win for Pirog.

That said, Jacobs was a little more seasoned and healthy coming into the Golovkin fight.

The fair thing to do is to look at their resumes aside from Jacobs and its clearly Golovkin when you break it down.

GGG obviously.

Pirog had great potential but he had to retire early. Had a less than 5 year pro career. It happens.

This is easy, GGG is much more impressive than Pirog ever was.

The real question should be, what is more enjoyable, GGG or a perfectly made batch of pierogis? Mmmmmm pierogis are no joke.

Last edited:
Golovkin, no doubt about it. I think Jacobs has proven time and again that he wasn't really in fighting condition for the Pirog fight. Its not excuse, don't get me wrong. That's a good win for Pirog.

That said, Jacobs was a little more seasoned and healthy coming into the Golovkin fight.

The fair thing to do is to look at their resumes aside from Jacobs and its clearly Golovkin when you break it down.

Goddammit. I liked a Seano post. I think I need a shower now.

Goddammit. I liked a Seano post. I think I need a shower now.

Yeah you definitely made a mistake. I don't think Sean would even like his own posts, even if he could. Seano doesn't really like anything other than metamucil and other old people shit.

Shout out to Cuse btw, WE DA BEST!

Yeah you definitely made a mistake. I don't think Sean would even like his own posts, even if he could. Seano doesn't really like anything other than metamucil and other old people shit.

Shout out to Cuse btw, WE DA BEST!
My posts are fucking awesome.

It's GGG no question. Danny would tell you it's not even close

Back