More Fake Hate Crimes

Big_Chief_Stove

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/suspect-a...gainst-us-125900107--abc-news-topstories.html

The recent bomb threats to Jewish youth centers across the country were made by an 18 year old Jewish Israeli-America dual citizen.

I've seen multiple people using the storyline to trash Trump with: "In Trump's America (fill in the blank).

What the hell is going on with this wave of fake hate crimes? Is this evidence of ideologues on the left doing WHATEVER it takes to push their narrative forward?

Leftists are mentally ill. This should surprise no one.

I only remember seeing 3 in the past year or so. What is this "wave" you're speaking of?

I only remember seeing 3 in the past year or so. What is this "wave" you're speaking of?

Probably just repeating what he heard shameless bias anchors say and fake news headlines. I guarantee there's hordes of literally shaking people that know it as a wave of hate crimes.

White people are not the monsters and bigots the Left needs us to be, so they must manufacture fact racism and bigotry to push a lie. Of course, the opposite happens for minorities. When actual crimes and problems with racism happen they are downplayed and swept under the rug.

Seems like just losers that just want attention for the most part.

Even if so, it's a *far* too effective way of stirring up animosity. Let's face it - in a political climate where this happens:

"Chicago torture: Facebook Live video leads to 4 arrests

The disturbing 30-minute video shows a man tied up and his mouth covered, cowering in the corner of a room. His attackers laugh and shout "f*ck Donald Trump" and "f*ck white people" as they kick and punch him.
"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html

This is hardly an isolated incident of someone being targeted because of how they voted rather than something they did. It's pretty obvious that there is a legitimate possibility of stirring up hate against a group - a nebulous right leaning, pro-Trump, white skinned group. The problem is, the group that is being claimed as hateful, morally reprehensible, etc etc, is often the one targeted by hate because of the perception that they are the hateful ones. In essence, blaming the other side for being hateful, true or not, gives the claiming side the self-perceived justification to actually be hateful.

If I want to stir up animosity at my local campus all I have to do is make a claim. "That guy with the MAGA hat? Fucking guy just called me the C word because I said I wouldn't go out with him!" Don't believe it would catch on? Remember this?

"The incident — in which Zoe Slusar at Mount Royal University insists Matt Linder remove the hat commonly worn by Donald Trump supporters — came to light Thursday after a video emerged online.

In it Slusar approaches Linder asking him to take the hat off, arguing the slogan stands for hate language.

Linder refuses, insisting that he is in a public place and has the right to freedom of expression. He rejects the suggestion that it’s a hateful message.

The video ends shortly after another student, apparently a friend of Linder, snatches the hat away."

http://www.calgarysun.com/2016/09/1...make-america-great-again-hat-is-hate-language

You think this woman and her thieving buddy wouldn't take that as evidence of his rampant misogyny? You think she's alone? You think there aren't tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of people who put on pussy hats who aren't *itching* to believe anything bad they can about Trump supporters, Right wingers, "white racists and sexists"? So really, all I have to do is go into a bathroom stall and write some nasty note using racial slurs and end it praising Trump, or spray paint a swastika or... Well hell - where do I sign up to strike a blow for what's "right" and show everyone the truth about those evil Trumpites?

The environment we have created promotes hatred in the name of fighting hatred, and the soil is prime for a new wave of hatred to grow - against the Right, against Trump supporters, etc. It's just too bloody easy and too many are willing to forgive it because they are already pretty sure that supporting Trump makes you a racist, sexist, etc etc. And hell, whatever happens to those sexist, racist Trump voters, they at the very least *almost* deserve it for the intolerance they represent - am I right or am I right?

Now keep in mind, I'm not suggesting we hate the people who are anti-Trump, anti-Right, etc etc. I'm suggesting that they need to be aware - in their effort to stop hate, they are becoming hateful and are actually promoting hate themselves. The Right has plenty of legitimate hate on it too and this is not something that we have trouble admitting or attempting to deal with. The people on the other side have their own very prevalent brand of hate growing and they, sadly, find it all too acceptable, and they are all too ready to believe in the truth of it even when it rings wildly false. You downplaying this new socially acceptable, self righteous type of hatred just emboldens it Silus.

There's been six in March of this year already, but I guess you didn't look at the link.
Yup, triggered response. That's why you're still not making sense. Nothing you're saying is a logical response to what I posted.

Comes into thread doubting that there is a "wave" of false hate crimes.

Seems like just losers that just want attention for the most part.

Gets shown that there is a "wave" of false hate crimes. Proceeds to downplay with the lazy assumption that it is people just people wanting attention.

Lazy assumption, imo.

After offering his own lazy assumption, downplays another interpretation as a "lazy assumption."

What you did there. I see it. We all see it. No-one is fooled.

Yup, triggered response. That's why you're still not making sense. Nothing you're saying is a logical response to what I posted.
What do you mean? You said a poster here talking about a wave of fake hate crimes was a loser looking for attention, and then you didn't acknowledge the presentation of fake hate crimes someone else posted.

Or were you saying the the perpetrators of fake hate crimes are the losers looking for attention? I might have misunderstood.

Comes into thread doubting that there is a "wave" of false hate crimes.
Only morons attack people for not accepting things at face value. lol Fake news works because of people like you, remember that. You clearly don't realize how dumb you sound here.

Gets shown that there is a "wave" of false hate crimes. Proceeds to downplay with the lazy assumption that it is people just people wanting attention.
The difference is that you talk in absolute certainties. When I say something "seems" a certain way to me, i'm not closing myself off to being shown differently. I'm not presuming to be correct either, as you clearly are.

What else do you have?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/suspect-a...gainst-us-125900107--abc-news-topstories.html

The recent bomb threats to Jewish youth centers across the country were made by an 18 year old Jewish Israeli-America dual citizen.

I've seen multiple people using the storyline to trash Trump with: "In Trump's America (fill in the blank).

What the hell is going on with this wave of fake hate crimes? Is this evidence of ideologues on the left doing WHATEVER it takes to push their narrative forward?
They do it because its worked so well in the past. Fragile people have seen that the left will blindly rush to their sides, whether they're right to wrong or even telling the truth.

Back