More Chaos: DiGenova BREAKS the Mooch’s Record!

Can you imagine trying to take instructions from Trump as a lawyer?
It must be a lot like watching the UFC with someone who yells, “Are they fighting of fuckingHahaha!” every there is ground fighting.

Is he even going to be able to secure a legit white-shoe lawyer?

Holy shit.
#NOTHINGBURGER looms

Its only a matter of time before we get to "you're all fired! I'll represent myself, how hard can it be?"

It’s going to be the My Cousin Vinnie scene we’ve always dreamed of.

Last edited:
Is that Trump's pretend Lawyer Name?

No. Bill was a civil rights attorney

William Moses Kunstler (July 7, 1919 – September 4, 1995) was an American radical lawyer and civil rights activist, known for his politically unpopular clients.

Q57lV.gif

No. Bill was a civil rights attorney

William Moses Kunstler (July 7, 1919 – September 4, 1995) was an American radical lawyer and civil rights activist, known for his politically unpopular clients.
I guess a dead real lawyer beats a living fake lawyer.

Just who is Mr. America?

hogan_display_image.jpg

"Mr. Trump, we're going to need you and your counsel in the court room at the same time. No he can't be on speakerphone while you simultaneously are also not present in the court room."
" . . . Here he is!"
ulTNcjn.jpg

"You're Mr. Trump's counsel. Mr. John Barron?"
"I'm Barron Tr-"
"-John Barron, Counsel to Mr. Trump! He's my lawyer! He's fantastic, the best, wins a lot. An amazing publicisturnedlawyer"
"And why is he wearing a mask?"
"Make America Great Again!"

What's the story here?
He blew out both his knees sliding into the ring
Royal Rumble 2004, I believe, something got botched and Vince decided to run into the ring and take charge. He pulled one quad on the way down the entrance ramp and pulled the other one diving into the ring. It's fairly hilarious because after this dramatic entrance, he is just sitting there on the mat unable to stand up.

He blew out both his knees sliding into the ring

Royal Rumble 2004, I believe, something got botched and Vince decided to run into the ring and take charge. He pulled one quad on the way down the entrance ramp and pulled the other one diving into the ring. It's fairly hilarious because after this dramatic entrance, he is just sitting there on the mat unable to stand up.

Damn. I thought something was weird, but couldn't figure out what. How did they cover that? Vince just yelled at people from his butt?

Back