More Chaos: DiGenova BREAKS the Mooch’s Record!

Our "Billionaire" President is having trouble retaining legal services.

If anything it's being under played
What about the fact he 48% of all WH staff has been fired or resigned? And it’s even worse (almost 60%) among top staff positions— ie. People who Trump actually knows.

Previous “record” up to this point in the presidency was 17%.

https://www.minnpost.com/eric-black...-torrid-pace-white-house-turnover-under-trump

Let me guess: He holds people accountable! Totally not a dumpster fire!

Lol.

But don’t worry; Javanka is still going strong...
I would suggest that you take off your tin foil hats. Then let's this play out before you make a fool of yourself.

Is he even going to be able to secure a legit white-shoe lawyer?

Holy shit.
#NOTHINGBURGER looms

Its only a matter of time before we get to "you're all fired! I'll represent myself, how hard can it be?"

Is he even going to be able to secure a legit white-shoe lawyer?

Trump has two immediate problems; high profile lawyers are already representing others involved with him and Trump himself wishes to dictate the legal strategy. Doesnt help that Trump has exhibited pattern of lying under oath in past court cases.

I would suggest that you take off your tin foil hats. Then let's this play out before you make a fool of yourself.

I agree with this man: let this play out. You'll all feel pretty damned silly when DiGenova is hired back for another 1/4 Mooch.

jason-genova-gif-2.gif

Oh, what’s that? DIGenova? Sorry

I agree with this man: let this play out. You'll all feel pretty damned silly when DiGenova is hired back for another 1/4 Mooch.
I think Trump is doing some positive things for this county. We are definitely going in a much better direction.

I think Trump is doing some positive things for this county. We are definitely going in a much better direction.

Since spiraling a toilet bowl eventually takes you in every direction at least once... sure, why not.

Trump has two immediate problems; high profile lawyers are already representing others involved with him and Trump himself wishes to dictate the legal strategy. Doesnt help that Trump has exhibited pattern of lying under oath in past court cases.

And he doesn't pay his bills

Another day, another staffing failure by Trump. At what point does this sort of thing stop being mews?

Two conversations that maybe happened.

"Hello Maryanne, I really need your help. You've got to be my lawyer!"
"I'm a federal judge Donny, please don't bother me again about this."

"Hello Stephanie, are you done with law school yet? Daddy needs a big favor!"
"My name is Tiffany."
"Right, Brittany. Please pass the bar quickly! Daddy loves y-"
*click*

Back