More Chaos: DiGenova BREAKS the Mooch’s Record!

The country is sick of trump and the republicans after a year and a few months.

The new leader of Trump’s defense team in the Mueller probe, Joe DiGenova, of Fox News conspiracy theory fame, is... is no longer on Trump’s legal team... out before he was in.

Apparently, he’s already representing too many crooks who are also implicated in the Russia fiasco.

Only the best.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...unsel-legal-team-digenova-out-before-beginnin
So, he lasted roughly a negative one half Mooch.

-5.5 days from being announced to having been never actually made a member of the team.

Amazing.

Hopefully for us, he shows the same judgement when hiring new lawyers that he's shown with his judicial appointments.

Couldn't they have checked that before?
I mean did the guy forgot that he laundered 200 Billion rubles through Trump organization already?

it takes someone special to be too shady for this administration

Did he learn something concerning or just rethought his initial decision?

Christ, how problematic of a lawyer do you gotta be for a Trump rejection? Keep in mind that Donald pines for the days of Roy Cohn.

Couldn't they have checked that before?
I mean did the guy forgot that he laundered 200 Billion rubles through Trump organization already?
Odds are Trump just used him to get Dowd to quit as Trump doesn't have the guts to actually fire somebody so he makes them miserable enough to quit. He brought in Scarramucci to get Spicer to quit and then had Kelly fire Scarramucci.

DiGenova quit when he found out the deep state was more than a yarn he was spinning.

"Oh shit I almost got hired to fight the deep state! What kind of fool would do that?"

I think that some are reading too much into this.
What about the fact he 48% of all WH staff has been fired or resigned? And it’s even worse (almost 60%) among top staff positions— ie. People who Trump actually knows.

Previous “record” up to this point in the presidency was 17%.

https://www.minnpost.com/eric-black...-torrid-pace-white-house-turnover-under-trump

Let me guess: He holds people accountable! Totally not a dumpster fire!

Lol.

But don’t worry; Javanka is still going strong...

Can you imagine trying to take instructions from Trump as a lawyer?

Back